014

"And what are you supposed to be?"

Colson does a little spin, stops and dramatically does jazz hands, a wide ridiculous smile on his face. He had on a dark wig, the grey contacts were in. A chiffon red shirt with green buttons undone and tight jeans.

Aetos wasn't looking impressed. His arms were crossed and he looked at Colson like he was trying to figure out if he had officially gone crazy.

"I'm you, you dumbass." Colson rolled his eyes at the vampire.

Off to the side, Cobie was laughing, head resting against Erik's chest as they watched. Colson looks away from the vampire and glared at his brother.

"What are you laughing at, brother mine?" Colson asked and Cobie slapped a hand over his mouth. Whenever Colson called Cobie brother mine it always led to a couple pranks here and there from Colson.

Cobie has dressed up as Lara Croft for Halloween. He wasn't showing yet so he had on the black tank top, black shorts and his boots. Guns strapped to the sondes of his legs. While Erik... Erik had on a pair of bunny ears, pink shirt and jeans.

"What are you? An angry bunny?" Colson snaps at Erik who just shrugged.

"I didn't want to dress up but Cobie gave me two options. This was better than the other." The alpha said and Colson sighs. Ever the supportive Alpha. Meanwhile, the douche of a vampire he had agreed to date didn't like his get up.

"You know! Fuck you too. I look amazing." Colson snaps, storming past Aetos who in the blink of an eyes grabs Colson by the elbow.

"Colson..."

"I don't want to talk to you." Colson snaps. He pulls away from Aetos and walked away, when he gets out of true house, he finds Gabriel standing there. He was dressed as...

"What are you?"

Gabriel jumps a bit and Colson snorts. For werewolves, they do suck. Even with the supernatural hearing, they seem slow at times. "Colson..."

"Yeah it's me. So, what are you dressed as?"

"A lady bug." Gabriel replies like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Colson looked at the man in front of him, taking in the red and black polka dot gown that touched the ground and a hair band with a hair band of long dark ears.

A lady bug. Huh, he could see it.

"Why are you waiting out here?" Colson asked, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Michel was meant to come trick or treating with me but it's been an hour now." Gabriel says and Colson grew tense. He was the only one in the house who knew Michel's true nature. And here was Gabriel waiting for that son of a bitch like he was a precious stone. He had to look for a way to tell him, to tell them.

"Would you mind coming trick or treating with Aetos and I? Erik and Cobie are staying behind to give out candy to the kids." Colson says, trying to be nice. Gabriel stares at him with a raised brow as if trying to figure out if Colson was genuinely offering or not.

The door to the house was pulled open and Colson turned around, ready to run as fast as he could if it was Michel. Thankfully it was Aetos.

"Gabriel..." Aetos nods in greeting before coming to stand beside Colson, hand reaching for his waist, an empty tote bag in the other.

"Another time, Colson. I'll just go and sit with Cobie."

Colson nods and watched Gabriel make his way back into the house. He was still staring at the door when Aetos spoke.