025

Christmas at the pack house was cozy and warm

Christmas at the pack house was cozy and warm. Lights were strung up, there was a huge Christmas tree in the sitting room and another in front of pack house, a request by Cobie.

Colson has bundled up once he had left the house with Aetos but had taken off the large coat once he stepped into the pack house. Aetos, the gorgeous man, had on a blue shortsleeved silk shirt and tight jeans. Colson was a little jealous. He wished he could dress like it was summer all the time.

He knew they still had a couple of things to talk about but Colson was so happy. He doesn't remember when last he was this happy. Well, besides the time he got reacquainted with Cobie early in the year.

They were seated in front of the fire place, Colson in Aetos' lap and Cobie curled around Erik. His bump was already showing through the jumper he had on and Erik couldn't stop touching it. Cobie looked cute and his cheeks flushed.

"I've always wanted to know..." Erik starts and Cobie hums.

"What?" Colson asks, fingers playing with the buttons on Aetos' shirt.

"The New York incident."

"We don't speak of that." Cobie and Colson chorus. Erik raised a brow at the two of them and the grip Aetos had on his waist tightened.

"Why? What happened?"

"Nope." Colson says just at the same time Cobie says. "Nein."

"Fine."

Se Ju walks into the room, Randall by his side. They seat on one of the sofas, Randall cuddled up to his doctor.

"Well isn't this a nice change." Colson sings. He remembers Se Ju moaning and groaning and asking him for advice on how to get back with Randall and here they are months later.

"You two look adorable." Cobie says and Randall blushed, the pink tint spreading all the way to his neck. He was so adorable. It's good they got their shit together. They still had feelings for each other and had a child.

"So do you, Luna." Randall says and Cobie grins.

It was so comfortable and warm. Colson shuffles even closer to Aetos, any closer and they'll probably turn into one. He kept playing with Aetos' buttons, nose at his vampire's neck, occasionally pressing kisses to the soft cold skin.

"So I'm guessing Colson knows now." Cobie says and everyone turns to them. Colson just stares at his brother. It would figure he already knew about vampires and him being Aetos' mate. The little know it all.

"I told him."

"Did he cry? I told Erik he'd cry." Cobie says, staring at Colson and Aetos with bright eyes. Colson rolls his eyes at his brother. He reached for one of the throw pillows and threw it at Cobie.

Erik catches the pillow before it even hits and tosses it to the side.

"No throwing of pillows."

"He started it." Colson replies, playfully glaring at his brother. Aetos holds him even tighter and pressed a kiss to his hair. Colson tips his head back a bit and Aetos presses a kiss to his temple.