023

Colson blinks himself awake. He stretched his hands above his head and let out a loud yawn. He doesn't bother checking the time and just went into the bathroom. He pulls off his boxers, thankful he had just gone to sleep in just that simple piece of clothing.

He looks in at his reflection and his eyes widen a bit. He rubs his eyes a bit to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

No. He was awake.

There were no black spots on his body. It was all gone.

Colson lets out a loud squeal, dancing happily all the way to grab his toothbrush and paste. He had just pushed it into his mouth when the door to the bathroom was pushed open and Aetos was standing there, in just a pair of pajama bottom hanging low on his hips.

"We need to go to the pack house." The vampire says and Colson is suddenly alert.

"What happened? Is it Cobie?" Colson asked, his words a bit muffled with the brush in his mouth. He tosses his brush into the sink and grabbed the bottle of mouthwash and poured it into his mouth as Aetos replies.

"It's Se Ju." Was all Aetos says before disappearing in the blink of an eye.

Colson swished the mouthwash around before spitting and rinsing off with water. He goes back into the room and slips on a jumper and jeans. He had just pulled on his boots when Aetos appears back in the room, fully dressed and holding up a thick jacket. He holds it and Colson slips his hands in.

"We don't have time to take the car."

"I'll hold onto you." Colson says, reaching for Aetos. He couldn't help but think what if Michel had done something? What if Michel had planned this with Baba? He holds onto Aetos, really hoping he doesn't puke when they get to the pack house.

Colson doesn't even know why they're rushing. It wasn't Cobie and Erik in trouble, it wasn't the baby either. He gets Se Ju was an important member of the pack but he and Aetos could have spent the morning doing things that people only see in x rated videos. Ever since Gabriel had yelled he wasn't part of the pack to his face, he has been feeling a little left out.

They get to the pack house in record time and Colson doesn't feel queasy. He counts it as a win. They both walked into the park house and stops at the living room where it seemed every pack warrior was, in the middle was Cobie and Erik.

"Hey brother." Colson says, walking right up to Cobie and pressing a kiss to his head. Cobie looked good dressed in what was obviously one of Erik's jumper and black jeans and fuzzy socks. He had a particular glow about him, his skin looked flawless and his front hanging perfectly on his face.

"You took your sweet time."

"For someone who woke up a few minutes ago, I think I got here in record time." Colson says, sticking his tongue out at his brother. Cobie reaches out and grabbed Colson's hand, squeezing a bit and even though Colson had on two layers of clothing, it hurt. Cobie's eyes flash red and Colson just chuckles.

"You have a phone for a reason! Why is it always switched off?" Cobie asked and Colson lips form an o. He totally forgot about the phone. Shit, that's why Aetos found out about Se Ju.

Erik clears his throat and Colson looks at everyone. They were all staring at him and Cobie. Aetos just looked amused.

"We're sorry. Can someone brief me on what happened?"

"Se Ju got attacked last night. There were no pictures or videos captured by the cctv, no eye witness, no scent."

Colson raised a brow. Oh. That person was good.