027

Being invisible was not a walk in the park.

It's been three days and Colson was coming so fucking close to crying.

It's six and he's in his room back at Aetos' house. The vampire was lying on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. If you didn't look close enough, you'd never know he was crying. Colson was seated next to him, wishing he could wipe the tears away.

They couldn't find him. Not his body. Not his scent.

Colson tries to place his hand on Aetos' hand but he can't. it's like there's a wall of glass blocking his way. It was the hardest thing he had ever had to face. He just wanted Aetos to know he was okay.

The crazy lady had thankfully left Aetos and Cobie alone.

Colson gets off the bed, pacing in the room.

Going through doors have become a norm for me. Thankfully, Toby and Gabriel were okay. No injury and no scarring. They were fine.

But Colson wasn't.

He was starving and lonely.

There was no one to talk to and the witch was nowhere to be seen. It felt like she was playing peek-a-boo with him. He was her endgame. He knew she was going to kill him at the end of the game. She just had things planned.

What game she had planned, Colson wasn't sure. All he knew was that starving to death might be the way he might go.

He walked out of the house, down the street, heading for the pack house. Colson doesn't bother dodging people as he walked, he wasn't going to touch them and they couldn't see him so what. His care and every fucks he could give had turned to dust. He was losing hope and getting so fucking impatient.

It took him a while to get to the pack house. He walks through the door, heading up the stairs to Cobie and Erik's room. He pressed his ear against the door, to make sure he wasn't going to interrupt anything. He walks through the door when he hears nothing.

Cobie was leaning against Erik, his beck pressed to Erik's chest. The alpha had his hands on Cobie's round belly and they were talking.

"We're going to find him."

"How, peaches? You can't get his scent and Aetos has looked everywhere." Cobie sniffed, his eyes a rainbow swirl. Cobie looked sad, his hair was spread out in different directions, he had on one of Erik's shirt due to how big the shirt was, his eyes were rimmed red.

"We'll find him."

"Erik, I can't lose him too."

Colson makes his way over to the bed and tried to place his hand on Cobie. However, unlike other people, his hands go through Cobie's. Cobie snapped his head to the side and looks Colson in the eye, almost like he could see him.

Colson tries to touch Cobie again and though his hand goes through the skin, Cobie draws in a sharp breath. Colson wants to hope. He wants to believe Cobie actually knew he was there. But hope was a dangerous thing. And right now, Colson had none.

"Erik..." Cobie said, he was still looking right at Colson.

"Cobie, what is it?" Erik asked, pressing his nose into Cobie's hair.

"Colson...is here."

Colson perks up at that.

"What?"

Cobie doesn't answer Erik, he doesn't look away from the spot he assumes Colson was sitting. Colson watched as his brother moved away from Erik. Colson wants to move away but he couldn't. He knew Cobie couldn't actually see him. There was no point being happy because his twin could feel him. It's not like he could tell them what was happening, it's not like he could tell them he was being controlled by a bitch.