018

It's spreading.

The black spots have moved to the crook of his elbow, slowly fanning out little by little, dot by dot. It didn't itch, it wasn't bleeding, it wasn't swelling.

It's not doing anything and it was driving Colson crazy.

He knows he should say something but just like it is when it comes to talking about Michel and the shit he has pulled. He's naked and still as gorgeous as ever, skin looking flawless, ass looking unbelievably good but these damn dots.

Fuck.

Colson grabs the bathrobe and slips it on. He walked into the room and sits on the bed. The strangest thing was the fact that he and Aetos have been naked twice since the dots began to appear and the vampire doesn't notice it.

So it's either he, Colson, is seeing things or Aetos is blind and yeah, that's not it. Neither of them are. Ugh. Colson falls back onto the bed and groaned, his gaze resting on the ceiling. Whenever he was alone the thoughts of the black spots appear but once he has company, the thoughts disappear like vapor.

There has to be a way to fix this.

There has to be a way for him to tell someone about the spots and Michel because he was getting this feeling. Like a dark cloud was slowly making its way over to him and it's starting to piss him off a bit.

Colson rolls over and stretched his hand a bit so he could get his phone. He quickly pulls up google and types in black spots. The results made Colson roll his eyes. So he decides to type black spots + restricted to talk about it.

The results for that was even quite worse than the first. All it showed was dark spots in places where he sun doesn't shine and how to get rid of them. Fuck this. Fuck google.

Just as Colson was about to pull the phone down, it starts buzzing in his hand. It's Cobie.

"Hello oh pregnant one." Colson greets.

"You're just a rude bitch." Cobie said and Colson could literally feel his brother roll his eyes.

"Is there a reason I'm being blessed with your voice this lovely morning?"

"I want to binge watch Two and a Half Men but Erik has a meeting with the elders. Actually we both do but I don't want to move too much today. So are you in? Food, brilliant tv show and gossip?"

Colson doesn't even hesitate to say... "Yes!"

Cobie screams down the phone and so does Colson who quickly got off the bed. He hops over to the door, his phone still pressed to his ear.

"Oops! I forgot to ask if you had plans with Aetos."

"We don't actually have plans today, so we can chill."

"Okay. I'll see you then." Cobie says and then ends the call. He quickly pushed open the door, chuckling at the vampire who was sprawled out in the bed, eyes closed and in his boxers. The curtains were pulled, sunlight washing Aetos' body a beautiful glow.

Colson stands and stared at his...

What even are they?

They haven't defined their relationship and just going with the flow. And calling him friend doesn't even sound right so what even? Colson resists the urge to go on over to his vampire and trail kisses down his back. He had to go over to c-

Oh who is he kidding.

He slowly and quietly made his way over to the bed. He sits on the bed, leaning against his hand a bit as he trails kisses up Aetos' spine, smiling when the vampire moves.