013

Colson doesn't move, fear has rooted him to the floor. His heart was beating so fast, Colson hoped that it just bursts out of his chest so he couldn't avoid whatever it is Michel was going to do to him. He has guns in this room, he wants to find them, point them at Michel and tell him to leave but he remembers what happened the last time he did that.

Colson gulps as Michel took a step towards him, a smirk on his face. Colson takes a step back, opening his mouth to scream but nothing comes out. A weight had settled in his throat. He hopes that the wolves in the house could hear him. He hoped Aetos would suddenly come back and get him.

"Hi there little fishy." Michel says. "You've been avoiding me."

Colson shakes his head.

"I don't like lies, little fish." Michel moves closer, Colson taking more steps backwards until he was pressed to the wall. He was so scared and so irritated at himself for being this helpless.

"You've been gone for a while now and I've been hearing talks about you and that...undead." Michel tuts, suddenly close enough to Colson. "Weren't you taught not to play with things that could suck your blood?"

Colson blinks, trying to keep his tears at bay. Colson lets out a silent gasp as Michel wraps his hand around his neck and squeezed.

"I don't like when my things play with other people. You are mine!"

Colson wants to scream no! He doesn't belong to anyone. He wiggles and tries to free himself from Michel hold but the wolf doesn't budge, his smirk his gone and there an angry tilt to his lips.

"You are still strong willed. You haven't broken yet." Michel says, like he was observing something. "It's going to be so much fun taming you, breaking you till you do whatever I say. From sucking my cock to killing whoever it is I tell you to."

Colson froze at that. Huh? What? What was Michel's plan? Who was he trying to kill? He stops thinking and silently groaned as he was tossed onto the bed, Michel marking his way closer. Colson scrambles, trying to put enough space between himself and Michel.

The Beta grabs him by the ankle and pulls him close. "My, it would be so easy to have you. To just take you." The wolf laughs, dark and scary. "You aren't wearing anything under this, are you?" The wolf says as he pulls on Colson's sweatpants a bit.

Colson grabbed the top of his sweatpants holding it so tight, his knuckles were white. He was shaking, he didn't want Michel touching him, he didn't want to be raped. He shakes more in fear, if he was raped, he wouldn't be able to even talk about it, he could point Michel out. He didn't want anything. He just wanted Aetos. Where was Aetos?!

He lets out a silent cry as Michel slaps him hard on the cheek, forcing his head to snap to the side. Colson doesn't stop thrashing though, he kept using trying to get his legs out of Michel's hold but the wolf was stronger.

Michel raised his hand again, this time his claws were out and he was growling. He raised his hand, about to swipe it down on Colson's legs, when he stops. He snarls and gets off the bed but before Colson could do anything, the Beta knocks him out.

-

Colson's eyes snap open and he jerks off the bed, tripping over the duvet and tumbling to the floor. He was scared, his heart rabbiting as he tries to put enough distance between himself and the bed.

In the blink of an eyes, there was someone beside him.

"Colson, baby, it's me." The person says. "It's Aetos."

Colson blinks repeatedly, he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. No, it couldn't be Aetos. Could it? What if it was Michel and he's just hearing things?