021

Colson grips the edge of the counter, lips parted in a long gasps when Aetos thrusts, one, two, three times and comes deep in him, fingers digging into Colson's ass.

Colson couldn't tear his eyes away from the mirror, he was flushed red, his hair pulled every which way, cum stains on his leg and some on the counter and Aetos... Aetos looked so good. His eyes were dark again, fangs out, abs contrasting and hands still on Colson.

It took a minute for Colson to breathe easy. They've been at this for hours. It's eight in the morning and after they had sex for the first time last evening, it was like a dam had been broken. They had fucked in the at midnight, at two, Colson had gone down on Aetos at four in the morning and that led to him being pushed face down onto the bed and the fourth was in the bathroom, as per Colson's wish. 

Colson spun around, hand gripping Aetos' arm as he looks up at his vampire.

"My legs are still shaky."

"I can make you a bath." Aetos says, softly running his hand down Colson's body, hand reaching back up to cup Colson's cheek.

"A bath would be a dream but we've got things to do." Colson replies. Aetos hums and then sweeps Colson off his feet. Colson giggles, laughs swinging his legs a bit as Aetos carries him to the shower.

They spend more time than necessary in the bathroom and Colson was feeling so good and so relaxed, the water from the shower had healed the bruises and it just makes Colson feel like he's fresh for another taking.

"I'm actually surprised." Colson starts as he drops his towel and walks over to the closet, naked as ever. He turns to look over his shoulder at Aetos whose eyes were glued to his ass.

"At what?" Aetos asks but his gaze was still glued to Colson's ass.

"Your fangs came out to play multiple times over the last twelve hours and not once did you lose total control and bite me." Colson says. He remembers those movies and books, where the weres and creatures bite their mates an-

Mates.

What?

Colson who was about to reach out to grab one of Aetos' jumper, froze. What the hell? Why did he even think that? Did vampires actually have mates or were all those books bullshit?

He snaps out of it when he feels Aetos walk up to him and slip an arm around his waist, fingers splayed out over his stomach.

"I wanted to. Why do you think I almost tore your ass?" Aetos replies, leaning his head down a bit so he could run his tongue over the shell of Colson's ear.

Colson smiles softly, placing his hands on Aetos. Was he so fixated about finding a mate of his own that he was now going overboard?

"Because I let you?"

"Yeah. You keep thinking that, babe." Aetos said, pressing a kiss to Colson's head before pulling away. Colson was too scared to look over at Aetos. What if the vampire managed to somehow know what he was thinking?

Colson grabs the dark blue jumper and a white undershirt. He pulls the shirt on first and then moved over to the drawers for a pair of boxers. Since Aetos' closet was almost a mini mall, he had everything arranged in their designated areas. He still had clothes with their tags on and others in the packs and bags.

Colson grabs a pair of boxers as well as sweatpants and slid them on, rolling it up at the waist so it could sit well and not drop. While Colson had been dressing up, Aetos slips on a pair of shorts.

"It's winter."

"It feels like summer to me." Aetos replies, shoving his hands into the pocket of his shorts.