024

November blends  into December.

For a town filled with supernatural creatures, they are really into the Christmas theme, even though it was it anywhere near the twenty fifth.

Colson has a plan. He always has a plan. He walks over to the closet, looks in the corner where he had hidden the large ribbon wraps. He had asked Aetos to go make him a cup of tea and he had a couple of seconds or minutes at best before Aetos comes back up.

He gets to it. He pulls off his pajama bottom and grabs the large roll of ribbon. He wraps it around himself, covering his bum, his nipples and then crosses back down before he ties it into a bow. Yeah, he's Aetos' gift.

He walks back into the room and lasts on the bed, giggling as he tries to imagine Aetos' reaction. It's cold as balls outside but the house was warm, the heater on. Colson slips a leg up a bit, head pressed the the pillow as he watched the door.

Over the last couple of weeks he had noticed the black marks on his body had disappeared and the fear that someone might notice them had gone too. He felt better, there was still the looming thought of something dark approaching by whenever he's with Aetos, those thoughts turned to dust.

Colson licks his lip before biting his bottom lip. The door pushed open and Aetos walks in, he doesn't notice Colson at first, his attention still on the tea in his hands. Once he he looks up, once he sees Colson wrapped up in a red ribbon, skin glowing gold by the sunlight flitting through the windows, his hair, his face, the slow blush rising on his cheeks, teeth digging into his bottom lip. Colson looked glorious. He looked so fucking beautiful, Aetos drops the cup of tea he was holding. 

Colson smiles shyly at Aetos.

"Colson..." Aetos says, his eyes turning red, hands curled into fists. Colson doesn't know it but Aetos fights so hard to keep his fangs from dropping.

It made Colson feel so damn hot to know he could affect Aetos this way. In the blink of an eye, Aetos appears at the bottom of the bed, his fingers wrapped around Colson's ankles. 

"Will you unwrap me, Aetos?" Colson asked, his voice coming off soft, staring at Aetos with this glint in his eyes.

"That's not the only thing I'd do."

"Make me yours then, Aetos."

"You are already mine. Always have, always will be." Aetos says, softly dragging his claws up the smooth expanse of Colson's legs, he slips a finger underneath the red ribbon keeping the bottom half of Colson hidden and tears it off with his claw. He does the same to the ribbon hiding part of Colson's chest.

Colson felt like he couldn't breathe, tingles shootingnup his body, his eyes trained on his boyfriend, body shaking in anticipation. Sex with Aetos. There was no other way to describe it besides it being out of this fucking world.

Aetos moves back down. He pressed a kiss to Colson's ankles, trailing kisses up Colson's leg, claws pressed lightly to Colson's legs.

Colsonnflips himself around, spreading out against the bed with his hands gripping the sheets tightly. Aetos takes his time trailing kisses up Colson's legs, biting and nibbling when he gets to his boyfriend's thighs. He sneaks a hand between Colson's hips and the bed and raised it up so Colson's ass was in his face.

"I get to have my way with you." Aetos says.

"My body is yours." Colson says, biting back the urge to say the words, I love you. It's true. His body, his heart, his love, his everything belonged to Aetos.

Aetos parts Colson's cheeks, careful not to squeeze so he doesn't injure him. He dives in like a hungry man, tongue lappingnat Colson's hole, licking, tasting, teasing.