III

~

Jungkook hardly pulled himself away from the man's grib behind him.

"W-who are you?! Where am i?!"
Jungkook panicked not knowing what to do, he kept backing away from the man in front of him.
"Calm down bunny i won't hurt you unless you decide to not obey me." As Jungkook tried to back away, Taehyung came closer to him.
"H-how am i going to trust you? I don't even know who you're?!"
He stopped as his back pressed to the wall.
"Well i'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung. Your owner bunny. And don't worry you'll learn how to trust me soon..." now they were inches apart from eachother. Jungkook started shake under Taehyung's lustful eyes.

Taehyung put his fingers under his chin, litfing his head as soon as Jungkook looked down on the floor with fear. He couldn't keep staring back into those eyes.
"When i'm looking into your eyes, you need to do the same thing bunny got it? Or else..."
"O-okay Tae-"
"You'll call me master from now on, if you call me by my name you'll need to pay for it okay bunny?"
Taehyung cut him with his own words. Jungkook nodded and tried to keep looking up at him just like what Taehyung wanted.
"Use your words bunny."
"Y-yes m-master." He was so close to squealing but he managed to hold himself.
"Good, you can go up to your room. Don't be late when the dinner is ready okay?"
"O-okay."

Then Taehyung left Jungkook in the middle of the room, dumbfounded.
Jungkook looked to his right and left, trying to understand what just happend to him.
"What did i get myself into...?"
He sighed and walked out of the room now he was at the corridor he was before.
'Now where am i going to go?'

"You must be the bunny boy V was talking about recently?" He jumped at the sudden voice behind him.
'Oh my god why people appearing randomly behind me?!'
"Y-yes it's me i think..."
The man was taller than him, he had Rose Gold hair it looked so soft in his eyes, he stopped himself from craving to ruffle it.

"Well hello there, my name is Jin i'm a friend of V and the chef of this mansion." He smiled and did the exact same thing the younger wanted to do, he ruffled his light brown hair. "You're so cute, i think you're pretty younger than me. How old are you?" To ne honest Jungkook already loved this man, he was so kind and friendly towards him. "My name is Jungkook and i'm turning 20."
"When are you turning 20?"
"2 weeks later, 1st September."
Jin's eyes widened with his plump lips forming the 'o' shape.
"Oh it's so close! Maybe we can throw a little party for you, sounds good?" Jungkook smiled widely showing his bunny teeth.
"Yes please!" Jin chuckled at his childish behaviour.
"Okay then it's settled! But it's between us alright? So why are you standing here by yourself Kookie?"

'Kookie...'
The nickname his friends gave him, he couldn't believe that he almost forgot about them. He wondered what they're doing right now. Are they trying to find him? Are they worried? He didn't know. He didn't know how he'll be able to contact them or see them again.

"Hey, hey Jungkook, are you okay? Did i say something wrong?" Jin waved his hand in front of his face trying to catch his attention back as the younger zoomed out.
Jungkook shook his head and came back to reality.
"N-no hyung i'm alright nothing is wrong...and master V wanted me to return to my room but i don't even know the direction to my room. Can you help me find it?"
Jin's worried face was now replaced with a warm smile.
"Sure i'd love to, follow me."
He held Jungkook's hand leading him to his room.

"Here we are, you can take a bath if you want to or just change into another clothe i need to go now, see you at dinner Kookie."
"Thank you Jinnie hyung goodbye." The nickname warmed Jin's heart, he bid goodbye then closed the door behind him.
After Jin left the room, Jungkook was all alone again. He sighed as he slumbed down on the king-sized bed closing his eyes trying to understand what just happend to him these two days.
'What am i gonna do? I can't even find this room on my own yet, how am i going to find the exit?' He thought as he lightly slapped his own forehead.

Then an object under the books on the nightstand next to his bed caught his eyes, he slowly raised up his head to give a better look at it. His eyes widened in excitement, it was his phone! He showed the books to the ground and grabbed his phone. He quickly switched it on as soon as he unlocked the screenlock, his jaw literally dropped. There were no applications expect the contact and messages. He tried to find the chat group that included his friends but it was all gone. His heart started to beat faster as he started panicking.
Not much time later, a light bulb shone on his head as he remembered their phone numbers.
'Atleast i know their numbers! Thank god!'
He typed the first number came up to his mind, Yugyeom's.
He pressed the call button and waited for the other line to pick up but...

It never happend.

He didn't know why his best friend didn't pick up, he tried and tried again but it was a waste of time...

Then he tried
Baekhyun's
Then Lisa's

But none of them answered to his calls. He put the phone on the bed and sat down next to it. He felt warm tears dropping on to his naked thights. He couldn't believe they didn't bother to answer the calls.

'Maybe my dad was right.'
'Maybe the other students were right.'
'I was worthless, it was all an act.'
'No one wanted me in fhe first place anyways...'

'I knew i didn't deserve any single feeling, love that shown to me.'

'They were all fake anyways...'

'I knew it...'

~