XL【FUNTIME 2/2】

Damn... 40th chapter...

~

Sun was no where to be seen,
just if it wanted to hide things bringing down it's mask.

The brightness fading away leaving nothing behind but sparkles showing up randomly, surprising any other,

Like if it was the first time they have ever witnessed such a thing.

And here he was, Taehyung.

The sun who was about to run away
with all the bad or good, doesn't matter things to hide from everyone before

but to his luck, he got caught by the moon before the sun could get down, before it could hind behind the mountains, the ocean, everything.

The moon was none other than Yoongi himself.

He had known Yoongi more than the others except Jin himself, even if Jin was there before Yoongi, the younger knew even more than Jin knew.

When Taehyung was younger, eyeing every single strategy, plan, speech and so many other things his parents did, learning what is what, what would be the consequences if he did this or that.

Even if he could feel the rage inside him, whenever he made eye contact with his parents, even if they said something to him.

Taehyung still was a fan of their work, thinking everything they did was for him, thinking all of these were for the better.

Not knowing what he was pulling himself into, Taehyung to his surprise, never regretted the things he did but did regret for following especially his own parents.

But he did know one thing, and that was once he was inside this hell hole, there's no way back out there.

Continuing his actions, he somehow managed to make friends one by one.

Taehyung remembered how he'd sit still and think how the others never left his side even for once, even if he was still hiding things from them.

Which was, of course, for their safety, to keep them safe both mentally and physically.

But it didn't work out how he imagined it'd be, seeing how the others never got suspicious over him.

Except Yoongi.

The elder and including the others knew how much Taehyung hated his parents and knew how everything was making Taehyung mentally tired.

Taehyung once did learm that Yoongi has never seen his parents for years.

Maybe, as Yoongi guessed, the last time he saw them was when he was ten years old.

Then they were nowhere to be seen.

Not that Yoongi minded tho, he had his grandparents by his side for helping his work and school but after he graduated from the university, they passed away. First it was his grandmother then it was his grandfather.