XLVI

~

"I should have went with the others GOD DAMN IT! Hobi hyung!" JM

"Oh cmon shut up! It's fun!" HS

"I thought Taehyung was gonna lead the way!?" JM

"I don't give a fuck just don't change your path and walk you midget!" HS

Jimin groans as Hoseok now starts cackling.

"If we get lost you'll be the first one to get eaten hyung!" JM

"TRY ME BITCH!" HS

"Wh- YOU, REALLY?! COME HERE YOU HEADASS!" Jimin yells as he runs after the said hyung, who was running with his heels hitting his butt as he does.

The two young ones, Taehyung and Jungkook. The L O V E birds, hands intertwined as they walk after the other two, couldn't stop laughing at their silly hyungs. With them, walking in the forest was even more fun, sure it would be relaxing to listen to birds chirbing and that heavenly waterfall just in front of them.

Wait

A waterfall?

They both heard a scream coming just where the waterfall starts and ran all the way there to see what was wrong.

Did they fall all the way down?

Did Jimin push Hoseok down?

They were yet to see.

Jungkook pushed the bushes around them to have a better look to bring a 'disappointed but not surprised' expression to see them now both laughing at his and Taehyung's worried faces just seconds ago.

Hoseok looked up as he continued on laughing.

"YOU TWO SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACES!" Hoseok threw his head back with his eyes closed tightly. Jimin managed to get up hands still around his belly.

"Ha ha really funny, next time you scream just right next to a waterfall I'm not gonna help you hyung!" Jungkook said as he dragged Taehyung along with him not even looking back.

"Hey Jiminie."

"Sup?" Jimin asked as he stared at Hoseok who was still on the ground too close to the waterfall.

Too clooose.

"Can you help me to get up?
I feel like I'll fall down."  Jimin shrugged at it.

"It's just water but oh well here take my hand hyung. Let's close the gap between us with them before we get lost okay?" Jimin reached out his hand for the elder and pulled him up on his feet.

Then they ran as fast as they could not wanting to loose the young couple ahead of them.