XXXIX 【M 1/2】

Never really showed you this side right?

Enjoy★

~

As a few days passed, Taehyung has been getting annoyed to see the mood changes Jungkook had. The younger one wasn't feeling himself, whenever Taehyung asked him what's wrong he would always say to him to don't mind it and he's just thinking about his mother.

So as a result, Taehyung had an idea, a perfect one if you ask him.

He was back at work now, today's his second day coming here without another day off all of a sudden.

Sitting on his chair, he's mind was full of everything he missed during the events but he was sure that he'll be able to get everything in control soon.

Other than that, Taehyung was working on something extra.

It was about Mr. and Mrs. Kim, the pair he would never call them as his parents ever.

After learning the day, where he talked with Jungkook at the balcony, he was shocked to learn how many people Yoongi had at his back.

Taehyung asked who were they would they want to work with him on his brilliant idea that one night while him and Jungkook were cuddling popped up in his mind.

After a few minutes of waiting for a respond trough the phone, his hyung replied back.

"Yeah sure... When do you want
us to come, kid?"

And Taehyung answered "to night"

~

"You really sure about this?"

"Yes I'm pretty sure about it and i won't give up on it. Never."

Taehyung and Yoongi were wearing all black, hiding their faces behind their masks, walking side by side.

Of course, they had people's eyes on them.

Some of them literally eye fucking while the rest were getting suspicious or scared by the glare they had on everywhere they look.

I know you should be curious about the 'perfect idea' Tae had right?

So here what happend.

~

"Who's the first one we're getting now?"

"Wait let me check again... Oh it's... Jungkook's father, Mr. Jeon."

"You know where is he?"

"Yes, i was told that after the events which is including the death of Mrs. Jeon in, he was spotted around with carrying lots of bags -that we guessed were carrying money in them- he was planning on running away to Japan, he'll be gone after 1 hour so we need to be quick if you want him here."