XLV

~

Taehyung quickly went back to the main screen, he could still see the new messages popping up at the top from the same person, who he didn't want to see ever again.

¬Unknown number:

You better show up and pay for the money baby.

'What money?'

:You¬

What are you talking about?
I don't know you, stop bothering me.

Then before it could send another message, Taehyung had already blocked the number.

He knew, since the other one knew his number already he would try to contact with him with a new number of his.

Taehyung thought getting a new number would be the best but not now.

For now he decided not to even touch his phone, maybe even smash it with an axe that was placed outside near woods.

"Can we go outside?" HS

"Yes please!" JK

"We can go fishing i guess?" JN

"Booooriiiing!" JM

"I'm in." YG

"Really?" JM

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders getting up from his spot since Namjoon and Jin were searching for rods for them.

"Should we go with them too?" Jungkook asked looking up at Hoseok and Jimin, they shared a look too then turned their heads to the younger.

"Maybe we can walk around the woods? Taehyung said it was really huge." Hoseok got up smiling at them, thinking a nice, quiet, small trip would be better than fishing.

"Yeah okay. What about you Kooks?" Jungkook nodded, also getting up.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jungkook asked the elder was nowhere to be seen, he wasn't there for breakfast either. Jungkook was getting even more worried as seconds passed without knowing where Taehyung was at the moment.

"He said he had something to do, we don't know where he is." Hoseok said.

Jungkook's eyes then met with Yoongi's who was looking at him with his worried ones as he put on his jacket before they could go outside. Mouthing 'you guys better go find him.' which definitely was what Jungkook was planning to do.

Jungkook turned back to the two.
"We better find him first maybe... he can join us?"

'yeah nice excuse Jungkook.' he thought.

"Why not? Let's go then." Jimin said as they went out right after the other three, soon separating their ways.