XXXV

~

Orange long haired girl was hiding behind the white bars with her friends on the top floor, the place was really huge and bright for her own liking. Walls, floors, the windows, tables and chairs even the flowers around the place were white.

"Okay so... the men are all down stairs now. I think that woman gave up on searching and waiting for if Jungkook will show up or not." She heard her friend, Baekhyun whispering to them his eyes never leaving the people downstairs.

"I think so... But we should still stick to our part of the plan-" Before Lisa could finish her words Yugyeom cut her.

"Ugh i wish we could knew this place before or something, i don't know! Sure we don't wear bright even neon clothes but still! This place is too white, i can't understand how they couldn't notice us. I mean they all just have to look up and boom! Exposed!" Yugyeom whispered/yelled.

The other two stared at each other them looked back at Yugyeom, slowly nodding their heads-well he was right.

"There's something wrong going on you're right, it was too easy for us to get in from the back!" as Lisa whispered to them, they all heard the piano getting played down stairs by a middle-aged woman, long straight raven hair reaching her waist, eyes closed like if she had done this billion times so she didn't have to look her fingers dancing on the piano keys.

"Who is she?" Yugyeom asked if the other two will definitely know her.

"I have no idea but it's important the important thing is that the wedding has started already." Baekhyun replied with a worried face lightly pushing his friends towards downstairs to reach near the guests.

"Should we call the others first?" Lisa asked as they started climbing down the stairs slowly to not make any noice.

"Let's just make them wait for now, we should at least force half of the guests out." Yugyeom and Lisa nodded at Baekhyun's last words before they split from each other to be able to complete their tasks.

~

"Did that son of yours show of?"

Black haired man dragged his stare on the woman who was standing behind him, a sigh following his actions.

"No, not yet."

"Oh really? Did he really gave up finally?" She crossed her arms on her chest chuckling dryly as she made her way next to him.

"But deal is a deal right?" He furrowed his eyebrows at her words not getting what she meant.

"Wait- but if he won't show up- that means he won't be able to stop you and the wedding. Why me and my family can't get rid of this?!" Mrs. Kim devilish smiley face turned into a blank one as she finally decided to look in the eye with the man.

"I knew you'd say that but no, you or that woman won't be able to run away from us..." she turned her body to face him then she pulled her hidden gun behind her pocket, with placing the gun under his chin her other free hand held him by his shirt's collar.

"Unless you're willing to pay back the money immediately. Huh, will you?"

He shook his head, the fear starting to push his heart down with it's increasing weight second by second.