XV

~

Not much later they arrived at their destination just like what Taehyung planned. Sky was more colorful than before now, it was showing it's all colors full of joy like if the birds told it they were coming there for a visit with birds' chirping echoing for the last time. To their luck, tonight there was no one left. It was just them and the shining sand due to waves the shore yes, Taehyung wanted to bring him to the beach.
They got out the car when they've just arrived to the parking lot.
Jungkook was looking around with an amazed expression sometimes drawing circles around himself trying to see the view at once. Taehyung came right next to him, intervening their fingers without a word after making sure everything is okay.
With the sudden contact, he looked down to his hand. Then his eyes followed the owner of the hand interwined with his, finally eyes focusing into the other's dark eyes. Taehyung was looking into his eyes just like him except the little smile his lips forming into.
It caused Jungkook's heart to beat faster, a heavy feeling.
"Shall we go?" Taehyung didn't want to brake the relaxing silence between them but he needed to so they could go, he wanted to see the younger's expression to the surprise he prepared just for both of them. Jungkook was so lost in those eyes, the soft voice he heard made him came back to reality and not wanting the elder to repeat, he nodded his head and smiled at Taehyung, he was waiting for this scene for so long and he got what he wanted after waiting with patience and he was hoping that his everyday with Taehyung to be like this.

Jungkook wanted to walk on the sand with barefoot, he wanted to feel warm but equally cold sand.
It has been so long since experiencing this feeling. When Jungkook suddenly stopped in his spot due to their intervened hands, he caused Taehyung to stop. Taehyung looked back at Jungkook with a confused expression on his face.
"Let's take off our shoes and walk on the sand hyung."
"Whatever you want baby."
Just like minutes ago, Taehyung pulled his hand away to crouch down to take off his shoes.
Jungkook did the same with a smiley face on him. They walked back to the car with their shoes in their hands putting them in the luggage and again they started to walk towards the beach, fingers interwining once again just like puzzle pieces, but this time more tight and warm. When they arrived at the beach, Jungkook pressed his barefeet on the sand he couldn't hold back anymore.
It was relaxing for him, he felt peaceful.

For a long time they walked on the line where the waves and sand met hand in hand. Jungkook was on the left so he was the first one to feel the cold waves coming towards them, he'd jump slightly and yelp. Taehyung who sees his little reactions would grin at him and even sometimes he'd throw his head backwards due to him laughing so hard.
Then Jungkook would pout and,

'Hey! TaeTae hyung, cut it out it's not funny at all!' Yell at him then punch the elder lighlty on his shoulder. After laughing his ass off at Jungkook, he'd apologise to Jungkook not wanting the younger to get offended at him then he'd leave small kisses on his cheek and neck, causing Jungkook's hearbeats fasten even more. His cheeks turning into all the shades of red as he felt the emotions trough the kisses given to him. Jungkook would turn his head towards the sea not letting Taehyung to see the blush on his cheeks but he himself already knew that Taehyung could get what he's up to or what he feels, Taehyung doesn't need to look at him nor talk to him to know these.
But what he can do? Jungkook felt helpless but in deep inside he was smiling goofily at their weird but cute situation.

As the sky got darker and darker, without Jungkook noticing the lanterns switching on and shining with the starts above them. The lanterns were hung on a long wire that goes from beach's start to it's end. As they continued to walk straight (duh)  the area got wider than the rest of the beach they've just passed. There were lots of colorful cushions on the sand surrounding the little area for them to sit down, in the middle of it there were lots of fruits and drinks for them. Finding cute Jungkook's surprised expression, Taehyung grabbed his chin with his two fingers turning younger's head towards him and yet again, their eyes made eye contact.