XXX

Since things are getting better 👀👀
Let's begin~

~

Baekhyun and Yugyeom were spying on the mansion, hiding in the bushes. Some of the men were walking further from the mansion but still, there were lots of them around the area.

After talking about the plan and Jungkook wishing luck for them, they both left Jungkook to start the plan. Firstly, they invited all of the kids in one area to have a talk witu them. At first they got very nervous about their little mission but with the supportive talk Jungkook gave them when they were in the house, they decided to agree with the plan and they were ready.

Same thing goes for their parents too, they had everything prepared.
Jungkook wasn't sure with the 'weapon part' but after hearing from Mr. Byun that Kim's men were known to be killing everyone who tries to deny their commands, if they try to attack without weapons even without torches they'd be eventually killed.

So Jungkook had no choice but agree with him on weapons.

Baekhyun heard his phone ringing, he pulled out it from his pocket. Seeing the ID, he smiled to the screen.

Lisa was calling, which meant she and Jennie was near the village.

Baekhyun looked up at the mansion then back to Yugyeom, who understood what was going on, nodded his head.

"Now it's the time."

[2 days ago]

"YOU ASSHOLE DO YOUR JOB ALREADY! I'M LITERALLY FUCKING PAYING FOR YOU!"

Taehyung was held down by his wrists and ankles on the white surface of the bed. Day by day, he was going crazy Mr. Kim could see that but he wasn't waiting for something like this.

Taehyung was changing.
He was acting like a creature.

He was all sweaty and blood was rolling out of his scars and cuts on his body. He was laughing since the morning non-stop which annoyed the shit out of his dad.

He wasn't planning on using it on him just now but seeing the state of his son, he understood that now was the right time for it.

He called for a doctor who was working under him too, telling him to be right there quickly.

It was an emergency after all.

As the doctor arrived into room, he got stunned on his feet not knowing what to say. He has never seen someone like this before, chest rising rougher than a normal person as Taehyung breathed deeper, choking on his own laughs causing himself a hard time for breathing but he didn't care, he wasn't acting like himself.

The doctor got near the young man who was trying to break free from the rough grib around him but it was no use, as he felt he can't get away he started screaming for them to let him go but as no one listened to him, his screams got louder than before.