XXXI

I'm back with an update!

Yaass bitch SKSSKKDK

i'm really sorry for not updating earlier... again I'm sorry if the chapter is boring but i tried...

How are y'all 👀
I missed you 😢

~

"I swear to god if you stay there until midnight i won't talk with you again!"

"Hyung calm down! I'm just checking that's all."

"When will you give up Hoseok?"

Hoseok stopped on his track, he was planning on visiting Taehyung's company. At first they were all searching for Taehyung and Jungkook places near that company but day by day, after Yoongi who was the first one to be giving up on searching them there- they all seemed to gave up, well one of them never gave up actually and that person was Hoseok himself.

"I'll be back okay? Don't worry and no i won't give up!"

"Okay then just..be quick."

"I'll talk to you later hyung."

Hoseok switched off his phone and with a deep breath leaving his lungs, he went into the company getting greetings here and there due to his random visits everyone knew him very well now.

Hoseok walked up to the receptionist, she heard footsteps coming closer to her so she looked up trough her glasses from the screen in front of her leaving her job for a second.

"Oh Mr. Jung i thought you weren't gonna show up here again, came for the same reason?"

Hoseok nodded his head placing his hands on the counter.

"Please tell me he came back!"

Hoseok saw how the sides of her lips rising upwards showing him a smile but as he looked into her eyes, he couldn't make it if she was about to give him good news or the same thing he heard whenever he came here.

However, it didn't went like his assumptions.

"I'd be lying if i say yes i saw him but i did see someone walking in without coming near the reception like if he already knew where he needed to go and if he owned this building, that man was hiding his face with a mask and i couldn't see his eyes due to his raven bangs. I just watched him from here and no one really cared to stop him either... maybe 'you' should check up?"

Hoseok stopped for a second then decided to do that nodding his head as he bit his lower lip.

"Okay i'll."

"Do you want me to call him trough the phone in his office?"

Hoseok shook his head same thing goes for his hands.
"No need for that, thank you."

Hoseok jogged towards the elevator and pressed the button waiting for it to arrive to that floor. He walked in and pressed the last button where Taehyung's office was watching the doors closing afterwards.