VII

~

For Jungkook, this passed one week was hell. Taehyung didn't give a single glare at him, not even had a properly conversation either.
The elder would come up to him and hit him not too rough or call him names if he did something wrong, nearly all of them were just wrong moves for Taehyung. Jin would try to stop him but no matter what Taehyung wouldn't listen, Jin talked with Jungkook whenever the younger felt upset and started crying soon after.

Jin already knew that Taehyung was always like this, gets someone next to him just for his own 'fun'.
Sure the elder tried to stop him over and over again but let's guess, did he listen? Hell no.
Jin thought Jungkook was a new friend of his, or even thought they were boyfriends and he was really thankful that he changed and started acting like a normal person for only a day, but he was wrong which didn't surprise him.

Other than this, Taehyung was going out almost every night after his work and went straight to bars, night clubs to get what he wants. Jungkook thought the elder was going to let him run away right after seeing him take a girl or a boy literally every night, but on the other hand he had no where to go the owner of the apartment probably packed all his things and even burned them. About the 'friends' thing, Yugyeom or the others didn't call him like they were really letting him be gone forever.
It hurted, it fucking hurted to think about them and their so called friendship. He didn't even have an idea why they weren't worried about him, if they were they would have picked up the calls which they never did.

Jungkook started helping Jin around, helping with the cleaning and other things. Day by day the two couldn't talk with Taehyung because he would go out suddenly with no words or they wouldn't even see him around. Jungkook also told Jin about what they did the night before the event two weeks ago, he wished he didn't.
Jin got really mad at Taehyung, that day he was surprisingly not outside Jin took it as an opportunity to rip his head off but Taehyung was lucky due to Jungkook stopping the elder from becoming a murderer.

After confessing what happend between them, Jin told him about 'first time' shit right after and then it hit Jungkook like a fucking truck and he couldn't believe that he didn't even thought about it, he felt like he lost his virginity as if it was a simple thing, he felt dumb.

As the two were getting closer, Jin wanted him to have other friends since he learnt that the younger had no friends expect him now.
Without asking Taehyung, Jin would call the others which are Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin and Yoongi. They all understood the situation younger was in, and immediately gave company to Jungkook, he was thankful for getting to know them at the first place.

It was all good for him, he felt like loved again. He was tired of keeping the blank face of his everyday and these days, he was smiling widely ear to ear. Whitout calling them to hangout, the other four started coming over to them by themselves. They really loved the younger, especially one of them loved him the most and he knew he won't give up until he claims him as his. At first sight, it all happend in a second.

He blinked and then the next thing he knew was, he was in deeply in love with the younger. The way he smiled showing his favourite bunny teeth, chubby cheeks and red lips, his very slim waist and thights were no joke, he was all perfect in his eyes. Sure he loved him so much but after getting to know the younger more, he realised that he was not in love with Jungkook for just his body, the cute and kind personality of his made the man fell in love with him over and over.