VI

~

The next morning, Jungkook was all in pain. He fell down from his bed as he tried to get up and walk but the pain on his lower part  didn't let him. He just tried and tried not realizing what just happend last night, then of course it hit him. He looked for Taehyung everywhere but the elder was no where to be seen. To be honest for him, it hurted more than the pain.
He thought the elder would be there and help him, he also yelled out for help from him but due to him almost screaming, Jin was the only one who came rushing down the corridor to his room. The sight made him get panicked, he thought the younger broke his leg or something but, the true reason was worse.

"Oh my god! What are you doing on the floor Jungkook?! Did you brake your leg what happend?" Jin wuth shaking hands grabbed him by his upper part putting him back on the bed. "Don't worry Jin hyung, i-i just f-fell down while getting up that's all..." Jungkook felt bad for lying to him but that was the only thing he can do now, telling the truth was embarrassing for him.

Jin sighed deeply as he sat down next to the younger.
"You scared me be careful next time okay?"
Jungkook smiled at his kind attitude towards him, he really felt loved.
"Okay hyung don't worry." Jungkook giggled.
"By the way, why were you calling out for Taehyung?" Jin asked pulling Jungkook's hands into his own hands.
"O-oh um... i don't k-know um, he told me last night he would be here in the morning, and i thought he would hear me first."
Jin stared at him for a bit then shrugged it off putting a smile instead.
"Okay then but he went out early, he won't be here until 10 pm."
"Oh um okay..."
Jin then stood up pulling the younger with him, making him yelp.

"Go take a shower and get ready okay? I'll be downstairs since it's late for breakfast, would you like to bake something together?"
"I would love too! Wait for me!" Jungkook smiled and clapped his hands like a little kid, showing his bunny teeth  and walked to the bathroom trying to hide him limping.

"He really is a cute bunny..." Jin smiled watching Jungkook get in the bathroom, shocking thing is he didn't realise Jungkook limping, then walked downstairs.

~

"What do you mean he didn't run away from you?"

"I don't know hyung! I know it was his first but he didn't even try backing away! This is the first time something like this happening..."
Taehyung ran his hand through his hair, he was really pissed and confused about the event last night. He didn't understand why he was worrying this much about the younger.

He didn't feel like this before to anyone he kept them with him.
At first they would always be silent, they would do everything he says. But when they get to the punishment part, they would try to run away from him, scream at him.
One by one, it started getting on Taehyung's nerves. He would literally threaten them that he will torture them if they continue their behaviour. Some of them would listen and the others would be death by the end of the day.

"And this is the first time you're worrying about your pet..."
Jimin said as he gave Taehyung a smug look then continued.
"...like what happend to you? Do cute innocent bunnies change someone's personality?"

"Ugh... shut up Jimin you're not helping." Jimin laughed at it.
"I'm not trying honestly, are you really serious? Like wow he does listen to you and doesn't try to run away from there?"