XXXIII

Hello I'm finally back!

~

Tomorrow is the day, the day Taehyung and HyeHwa getting married. Curious what i'm doing? Well, the whole day i sat here crying by myself sometimes Jennie noona and Lisa coming up to cheer me up but it was no use, i couldn't stop crying. Taehyung was the only one in my head not even letting sleep peacefully.

I couldn't go out for a walk either as i heard that Mrs. Kim was searching for me asking my hyungs and even to Taehyung where i was now, Taehyung didn't know where i was so of course the only thing he said was that he was the one wanted me to get out of the mansion for him and HyeHwa to have the place to themselves. Sure it did broke my heart but what could i say? Nothing.

Jin hyung told us trough the phone call with Jennie noona's phone, mrs. Kim did get suspicios over him but since Jin hyung acted well they just shrugged it off and left him alone in his now new home, i don't even know how they managed to find hyung but i'm glad they didn't harm him there.

After a whole day without doing anything, thinking nothing but what Taehyung could be doing, Jennie noona and Lisa came in 'my' new room.

"Hey... Kookie you alright?" I looked up towards the door to see both of them standing next to each other, waiting for a positive answer from me although knowing it won't happen.

I shrugged my shoulders, biting on my lower lip. "I don't know, i don't feel well."

"Yeah we can tell that..." Lisa started coming closer to the bed. Her expression changing into delightful one which i didn't understand why her lips were curling upwards suddenly.

"We- me, Jennie and the others including Yugyeom, Baekhyun and your other hyungs except that Taehyung guy obviously decided on stopping the wedding." Lisa said patting my shoulder.

"W-what how?!" I said as i blinked several times not believing what i just heard.

"Let's say we most likely decided on ruining the wedding but for that we need to bring you there like a ghost, no one even that Taehyung guy shouldn't see you."

Hearing his name caused me nothing but sadness surely, still not believing what he said or even called me but hearing about the 'plan' they came up with, didn't let the sadness take over my mind. I was feeling every emotion but sadness.

"Okay but i want to hear the whole plan."

They glanced at each other for a second then turned back at me with grins showing on their faces.

"Well it's an emergency right? You've the main role, let's start this."

~

Taehyung was sitting with HyeHwa clinging on him which really bothered him. He was SO ready to snap at her but knowing how strict his own parents are, he tried to let it go for now.

The more he thought about this whole wedding, the more it sounded terrible for him but whenever he showed a sign about his thoughts, with his confused face or the way he glared at HyeHwa and her family, he realized that his father, Mr. Kim gave him a drink which looked quite normal to him but at the end, he felt like vomiting.