XVI

~

"So you're telling me you two went out?"

"Yes."

"And also walked around like a fucking couple too?"

"..."

"I'm taking this as a yes then, dude what kind of a jackass are you? I can't even understand you anymore! One second you're asking me 'how to make Jungkook stay away from me' then with a blink of an eye 'you're running towards him yourself!' You need to see a doctor or i'll make you decide." Taehyung was just blinking his eyes rapidly a slight pout forming on his lips.
He was going down from his sitting spot while Jimin continued talking. "Then atleast tell me one thing, there's no problem left between you two, right? He's not mad at you anymore right?"
Taehyung raised up a little then sat back on his leather armchair properly and nodded his head, his lips getting parted.
"Yes... well i suppose so. He was so happy last night and you're right, i need to do something about this but i don't know how nor even what to do." And that was it, that was wat Jimin was craving to hear, a need for help. there was only one answer for that so Jimin quickly answered for his confusion. "And that's why I'm here for you dumbass! Well not only me of course, everyone is here for you! The only thing you need to do first is show everyone that this bitchy Taehyung is no longer here, thrust me if you show this to them then everything will turn back to how it was before."
Taehyung's frown came back as he heard the last words.
'Everything will turn back how it was... will everthing?' As if he saw the face Taehyung made, as if he heard the echoing question in the younger's head, he quickly changed his words.
"Well... maybe it won't be like how it was before but don't worry everything will be much better believe me okay? Just do what i told you." He hit Taehyung's shoulder playfully two times then warmly smiled at him. Just like him, Taehyung sighed then looked up at him making eye contact with the elder and smiled back.
"Okay hyung... but before these, i want to talk with Jungkook first.
If i want to end this and change everything, he needs to know what caused all of these, he has to.
I don't wanna live with hidden things anymore. I'm ready to tell him everything." Just like their every day routine talk end, Jimin stood up and grabbed his coat from in front of him then put it on. After that, he turned back to face the younger again.
"Okau then, as you wish... atleast do what i've told you. Now i need to go see you tomorrow Tae."
Jimin walked out from the office without waiting for a reply.
Still sitting on his leather armchair, Taehyung turned around towards the huge window of his office drawing a circle around him. He looked out, watching the lights of the city from the inside. It has been four hours since he arrived here, for now he had to focus on his work, he forgot about that since he wasted his time with the younger.
The fact about him having a job flew out of his mind, well he was lucky wasn't he? Realising their boss' absence, they sure took his place for awhile, he was very thankful for that. Oh and about the time they wasted together? Well he couldn't call it 'wasted time' honestly, it could be the best time he spent with someone. So he didn't care at all, if he could turn back the time, he'd want to turn  back to last night. To have an another chance with the younger.
To his beautiful smile again.
As he started glancing over his office his eyes caught something, no some things. The photos of the younger boy's were still there, above the office's wall. None of his workers took them of nor said a thing about them, they all got used to it. Taehyung raised up and walked towards those photos then took them one by one, if Jungkook sees the ones which were like a serial killer took these of him and was spying on him, he'd probably get freaked out. He tore up them then put the normal ones into his deks's drawers. He needed to talk with him first so he could show the rest of the photos.