[END] - XLIX

Y'ALL I'm crying it's happening

~

Taehyung rested his elbow on his car's door with his cheek resting on his palm as he watched the road in front of him.

It was pitch black outside as he drove back home, to pick up his loved one since he told him to get ready for a surprise Taehyung prepared just for the two of them.

Taehyung parked his car in front of their house, he had to stretch his arms to his sides since he had to work all day and the ride back home was too long that added heaviness to Taehyung's shoulders, he could collapse any second if he were inside now but the excitement he felt kept him from doing so.

Taehyung pulled out his phone, picking up a familiar name from the contacts. With a smile plastered on his face, Taehyung waited for the younger to pick up the call and soon he eventually did.

"Are you ready baby?
I'm already outside." hearing a quiet okay from him, Taehyung ended the call pressing his back to his car with his hands deep inside his pockets. He looked up to watch the dark atmosphere, he believed the stars would lead them to their happiness after all they went through.

He was thankful Jungkook was always there for him no matter what.

And he wasn't gonna let go of Jungkook that easily.

He wanted Jungkook just
for himself til the end.

He heard the front door opening and closing, he lowered his head to look forward.

There he was.

Jeon Jungkook.

Who he was planning to share every single moment of his life together with.

He eyed him up and down, he was truly an angel from the outside to the inside he was truly perfect.

Whenever he stared into those eyes, Taehyung would remember how they met, how they managed to keep the other close to them, shaking his head, Taehyung would do anything to delete all of it from their, everyone's memories but still, Taehyung knew they were the proof of how much they loved, trusted each other.

"Shall we go?" Taehyung held out his hand for him to take which Jungkook quickly did with the most beautiful, gorgeous smile you'd see in your entire life.

Same thing went for Taehyung.

They went inside the car again, Taehyung started the engine and led Jungkook choose a song for them during their long ride.

He could feel Jungkook's hand resting on Taehyung's all the ride along which forced a smile up on their faces again.

Everything was fine, no, too perfect to be true.

Jungkook couldn't help but tear up as he realized where they were, suddenly getting hit by the memories of their first date here.