XII

I'm so sorry for taking so long, i really don't know where this is going

~

"Jungkook..."

Jungkook switched his gaze to the elder next to him, motioning him to continue what he was about to say.
"I... want to tell you something, to be honest the truth with an apology but I'm also worried that you won't forgive after this..."
Jimin's voice got quieter as he finished his words, pressing his lips together tightly.
Jungkook sat up pulling his knees to his chest, wrapping his arms around them.
"I lost everything i had hyung sure but i have all of you now, which is I'm really happy about... i don't want to hide something from all of you same thing goes for you too. So please don't hide anything from me..." Jungkook looked directly into his eyes giving him a little smile, but then he couldn't keep that smile of his as he saw the sadness into those eyes. Understanding it's not a simple thing he's about to say.
"Is it really an important thing hyung...?" Jimin sighed then nodded slowly and decided to just spill every thing out before it's too late.

"Do you remember what happend to you, when you're getting kidnapped...?" Jungkook stopped for a second then nodded his head.
"I was about to head home and... someone dragged me here, i don't know i couldn't see his or her face... what about it? Why do you want to know?" Jimin fully turned his body to the younger, not feeling sure if he should keep an eye contact with the younger. "Hyung tell me please." Jungkook did the same as Jimin and held his hands, drawing circles with his thumb.
"J-jungkook... t-that man w-who kidnapped y-you, t-the one w-who separated y-you from t-them with d-deleting everyt-thing f-from your p-phone... it- it was m-me..."
Jimin's eyes were getting teary, he thought he was ready to confess the truth but he understood he wasn't as he realised his sight got blurry. Jimin looked up to see Jungkook's reaction,
Jungkook wasn't moving nor blinking. The digit on his hand was no longer showing any movements but it was still on Jimin's hand.
"So..." Jungkook gulped then continued. "... who wante you to do this, was it Taehyung himself?"
Jimin blinked his tears away then nodded. "He... he didn't want y-you to run away by calling your friends or even your family, I don't- i don't really know if you really will forgive me but I'm- I'm really sorry for what i did, i shouldn't have done that..." Jungkook put one finger on his lips stopping him.
"No stop, sure I should be really mad at you... maybe i should yell at you to leave and never come back but... if you were a bad person you'd done worse things than that, and Taehyung made you do these so..." Jungkook raised up from the grass and dusted himself. "I.. i just want to be alone for... some time, okay? I just want you to be by myself..." Jungkook without showing any emotions, he walked in the mansion following the stairs to his room, leaving Jimin alone on the grass. The felt like wind was slapping him across the face but it was just blowing on him slightly.
Then he got up, sighing, he walked out trough the mansion's gate after a few minutes and got into his car, leaving the place without a word.

~

Taehyung made up his mind, he still didn't have an idea why he was doing all of these but here he was, waiting for the jeweler to hand him the diamond and ruby neckless he choosed for Jungkook, as a late birthday gift.

"Here you go sir, i assure you that this lucky lady will definitely like this neckless, it's a rare piece."
The man handed Taehyung a black square box with a small shiny crimson ribbon on top of it.
Taehyung grabbed the little box then he cleared his throat, a blush creeping up on his cheeks.
"Um.. this is not for a woman... it's for a man and it's a um, gift for my... friend, yeah friend."
The jeweler chuckled awkwardly, bowing as an apology.
"Oh i um, I'm sorry sir. Um.. have a good day sir." The man walked away after he took the money.
Taehyung shook his head leaving to go back to the mansion, without sayinga word. He just wanted to hand the gift to it's owner and call it a day then end it.