XLI

Ah lmfao i had fun kicking someone's ass after learning that she was using us (5 ppl including me)

I got really mad

I literally just blocked her number and got her out of the group as soon as i heard she was toying with us

Bitch I'll kill her if she continues on trashing  smh

Disgusting shit

Anygays before i get mad again let's just head to the chapter

Real 'fun' coming up btw

~

It's been days since Taehyung and Yoongi had gone to the attic.

Everything went pretty well Taehyung nor Yoongi never talked about what happend that day, just like how they forgot the ones before they led go of this memory too.

Now they were all away from
their old places.

Taehyung was away from his dead father's illegal company along with his own one.

He was away from the mansion he owned, he was away from all the sins they had.

The sins he had.

He was now curled up on the large colorful cushions they all decided to place on the sand they would go there sometimes to watch the sunset, watch the reflection of the atmosphere on the sea.

The idea obviously was the
Taekook couple's.

Even if they wanted to forget everything they just couldn't let go of their first date.

It was the best day of their lives.

Jungkook looked down to the necklace Taehyung got for him, hands gripping on it tightly but not wanting it to break.

"Why are you smiling like that baby?"

Jungkook smiled wider showing his teeth and looked up from his man's chest, who was playing with his hair seconds ago.

"Nothing... Just about our first date and...
The time you bought me this necklace."
Taehyung's smile widened along with his eyes, he was surprised.

"Oh you still have it? Thought it would break and get lost after all you went through..."
Jungkook saw how his face changed at what he said, the younger quickly held Taehyung's hand for comfort. He didn't want him to feel guilty again.

"Stop it Tae, it wasn't your fault...
It's all in the past now just forget about it."
Jungkook leaned over to give a peck on his lips, giggling as Tae's smile returned slowly getting in the cute shape it'd get whenever he felt so happy.

"Okay then..." as Taehyung said, Jungkook thought he was about to say more and decided to waited as he blinked several times.