XXIX

Updaaatee!! 😂😅
~

Jungkook thought he wasn't planning on showing up again which caused him to pout and close his eyes trying to keep the tears away, like he was always crying how the fuck tears still could come out?!

Soon, some footsteps caught him off guard. He flinched -if it's possible to do so from the chains- and quickly looked up to see someone, someone he missed so much...

'Baekhyunnie hyung...'

"Jungkookie?! Is that you?!"

'Oh how i missed you calling out for me with that nickname...'

Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes and led the tears roll down again but this time, sadness turned to happiness, joy every thing.

"H-hyung i m-missed y-you so m-much! P-please let m-me go!"

Baekhyung placed his hand over the younger's mouth and pressed his index finger on his own lips trying to tell him to be quiet.

"My dad is outside, he tried to bring me here without getting eyes on us which we successfully managed to but someone, especially Mrs. Kim can understand if i stay here longer. Don't worry i'll help you and will get help from the others."

'Others...?'

"What do you mean others?"

Baekhyun smiled at him warmly.
"Yugyeom and Lisa of course! Well Lisa is working somewhere else, i think she was working in her friend's cáfe but Yugyeom is here with me after all our families are good friends but don't worry i'll contact with Lisa soon... for now i have a question for you, why didn't you answer our calls? We're scared that something bad happend to you... well we weren't wrong but we thought something else too other than gettinf kidnapped."

"Hyung i'd like to tell you everything but like you said it's not the time, if i manage to get away i'll tell you everything okay? I can only say shortly that i lost my contact with you guys."

"That's okay i understand... Kookie i need to go now. That woman can be searching for me by now, you know for work."

"Okay hyung please come back soon."

"I promise you i'll."

They hugged- only with Baekhyun wrapping his arms around him trying to be careful because the younger was hurt all over his body. He lightly kissed his forehead and ruffled his hair, then they said their goodbyes.

Jungkook watched him leave the house a sigh leaving his lips.

'I hope i can see everyone again...'

A week passed but nothing happend, Jungkook understand it so didn't even complain once to them. That bitch was getting too suspicious about every single thing, she even changed Baekhyun and Yugyeom's routine and it got worse for them which meant they sometimes won't be able to go and see how Jungkook doing, they barely talked.