XXVIII

I'm gonna be free all day
That means lots of updates!

~

Taehyung felt another punch launching to his stomach, he didn't know where were the others and he was way more worried for them than he should be about himself.
Now he was facing his father, just like Jungkook he was cuffed but also chained with to many chains to it because last time he tried to break the cuffs which he successfully did and almost killed some of his father's men but he couldn't manage to stood up for himself longer with a gun pointed to his neck he was forced to get cuffed to the same chair again but this time they decided to add chains to the situation but they ended up adding more chains because they didn't trust to the already putted chains around the young man nor to Taehyung's fake rough pulls 'trying to look like he won't be able to run away'.

"FUCKING ANSWER ME! WHERE DID YOU TAKE JUNGKOOK AND MY HYUNGS!?"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!"

"MAKE ME YOU COWARD!"

And yet again another punch landed on his torso causing him to spit out blood but Taehyung didn't give up, he was sure of himself  that he'll find a way soon to break the chains and the cuffs again but this time, he planned on torturing everyone here especially his dad.

"Taehyung you're getting that faggot out of your head and will marry with HyeHwa! I hope you understand me this time or else-"

"I swear if you lay a hand on them and even hurt them, i won't hesitate to break this chains again and kill you right here and now!"

Taehyung pulled at the chains again, the men standing at his back began worrying about the chains again. They had no clue what to do if this crazy young man was free once again, he looked like a serial killer with his aura around him, his eyes widened looking like they're almost out of their sockets, oh and also his grin which was reaching to his ears. Hair and clothes damp from blood and sweat, wrists and torso bruised from to much pulling and from the tight grib on him.

"I also can kill you right here and now but i won't, you're lucky Taehyung that-"

"THAT WHAT?! I ALREADY KNOW YOUR PLANS AND LIES! YOU SON OF A BITCH IS TRYING TO GET MONEY FROM EVERYONE AND LYING TO THEM!"

Taehyung felt a kick on his side, no more groans left his lips. He was getting used to it-

Or should i say he already was?

Taehyung's other part started to show up long ago and his father was aware of it, which worried him because if his son turned back to his old self then it meant the deal he and Mr. Chung will he cancelled soon, he'll eventually start losing his everything.

So he needed to keep his son calm but it was no use, Taehyung was already too close to snapping and he could see that trough his wide dark eyes.

"If you continue doing that then i'd like to call that slut so you can talk with him for the last time before he dies... and don't worry i don't need your stupid friends. They won't remember anything...same goes for that slut's fake 'cousin' what was his name? I don't care, i have a deal to complete and it includes only you."