XXIII

~

Taehyung was stunned, his eyes widened, lips slightly parted not know what to say to the man's words. He couldn't belive how his family accepted the offer that quick, not even asking nor talking about this with Taehyung. He frowned his brows and turned his head to his front again, he didn't want to stare more at the devilish smile on Mr. Chung's face. He's breathing got more rapid, clicking his tongue from trying to ease his anger building inside him.
He stood up from the chouch and looked at Mr. Chung again, now the man was looking up at him with a serious expression then he stood up just like Taehyung and now their eyes were on the same level. "As much as i hate you and this marriage thing, i can't let my daughter to get sad also i made a deal with Mr. and Mrs. Kim, a good deal so i won't let it go that easily."
Taehyung's hands turned into fists, veins on his arms showing themselves. Then both men heard a voice coming from the entrance of the room. They both looked towards there to see a girl, it was HyeHwa herself. Long wavy brown hair with a pair of dark brown eyes, reddish lips due to the lipstick she used, white skin just like porcelain. She was wearing long pink dress, the hem reaching to her knees. She was looking at his father with a curious expression, every living being would think she was an innocent, kind person but oh boy, if you had seen what Taehyung has, you would back away immediately from her.
Her lips formed into a smile after she saw Taehyung as she tilted her head to see who was standing in front of his father. She literally ran into him from the excitement she felt, she never thought that Taehyung'd decide to visit them because he never did before.
"Oh Taehyung it's you! Aww i missed you so much! I didn't think that you'd come here one day."
As she was about to place her hand on his shoulder, he smacked it away from himself glaring back at her with a blank expression.
"Don't you dare touch me. You know how much i hate it."
He walked around them towards the door but stood still at the door frame, he turned around to look at Mr. Chung. "It's not over Mr. Chung, just wait and see."
The man snickered at him nodding his head.

"I'll be waiting for it Taehyung..."

~

"Someoe call him again!" JN

"Hyung i already tried like twenty times! He's not picking it up." NJ

"Just try again!" JN

"Ugh... no he's not answering again." JM

Jungkook placed his forehead on the table as he listened to his friends talking in the background.
It's been hours since Taehyung has left after his parents, no one had one single idea where he could be so they had the only option to call the young man but he always declined their calls.

"Kookie why don't you try calling this time? Maybe he'll pick it up if he sees it's you."

Jungkook lazily looked up, eyes hurting from crying that much, the skin around his eyes turning into a red color. His cheeks were still stained with the dried tears.
"Y-you sure?" They all looked eachother then back at the younger, nodding their heads.
"I'm sure he'll, well you're his boyfriend aren't you?"
Jimin said hoping the younger will accept it. Jungkook sighed and pulled out his phone switching it on, he went into the contacts and searched for Taehyung's name then tapped onto the call button.
He put the phone near his eye as he bit his lips, he was nervous about where he could be. The thought about him being in trouble didn't help him get over the nervousness.
The call ended itself as Taehyung didn't pick it up, he pulled his phone back and looked at the screen. The call was declined too just like the others. He sighed again, breath shaking, eyes blurring due to the new tears forming in his eyes. The others understood what happend and sighed, walking up to the younger and giving him a hug. "Okay, let it all out but don't worry Taehyung will be fine and be here soon, okay?" Jin said as he ruffled the younger's hair. "Jungkookie go to your room and have some rest, we will be waiting for him and inform you if he arrives."  Jungkook nodded his head and was about to stand up and go upstairs, someone grabbed his should gently. He looked over his shoulder to see Yoongi standing there, smiling at him although Taehyung and him were like enemies when it comes to Jungkook, he was worried about Taehyung too. Nothing could change the friendship they had with eachother. He was already feeling sad and hearbroken due to the new couple thing but seeing how Taehyung ran away made it worse for Yoongi. "I'll lead you to your room okay? Is it okay for you, also i want to tell you something."
A quiet 'Thank you hyung' left the younger's dry lips before they made it up to his room. Jungkook dressed into more comfy clothes as Yoongi waited for him in his room, sighing to himself. Everything was over for him, he thought, Jungkook was already in love with someone he promised to himself to not lose against but he did lose and now it was too late. Yoongi looked up as Jungkook came in, looking tired from the events downstairs.
Yoongi got up from the armchair in his room and sat at the edge of the bed waiting for the younger to sit in front of him. Jungkook quietly walked next to him then sat down, waiting for Yoongi to tell him what he wanted to talk about.
"Jungkook... i know this is not the right time but it won't change anything and won't be important in your life, but i had to..." Yoongi looked up to see how Jungook was giving his all attention towards him, very curious about what was about to come. "Hyung, i love you so much don't talk like that. Everything about you is important for me." Yoongi slightly smiled as he turned his glare to his left, he knew how the younger felt about him and it was true too but oh how he wished it was to be just like what he wanted it to be.
Yoongi looked back at him, the smile disappearing. "The first time i saw you Jungkook, i was depressed due to the brake i had from a realationship although i thought i lost my everything, my light, you became my light Jungkook or atleast i thought you did but it looks like you have never been it." Jungkook blinked his eyes rapidly. "What do you mean hyung? And I'm sorry what happend to you." Yoongi shrugged it off. "Don't please, i don't need your pity-"

"I'm sorry if it's too personal but i want to ask you something hyung."

Yoongi looked at him for a second then nodded.

"Was your relationship with Jimin hyung?"

Yoongi froze on his spot as what he heard from the younger. "W-what? How did you know that?" "Let's say... i guessed? So I'm correct right?" Yoongi nodded again.
"Yes i loved him so much but it looks like he got over it way more quickly than me." He felt a hand held on his hand, he looked down for a second to see it was Jungkook's. He pulled his hand away and rolled his eyes.
"I told you i don't need your pity stop that." Jungkook crossed his amrs on his chest, rolling his eyes playfully. "Well okay what ever you say... you can continue hyung."

"Like i said, i don't know if it'll change anything but...

"... i love you Jungkook more than a friend."

~

Mystery solved!
Y'all knew it anyways...
but still!