XLII

I'm all soft lmfao
For no reason it just
happened suddenly
Damn nice👌

some things,
that i thing you'll all love
and enjoy coming up 👀

~

Their life was going too well to be true,
Taehyung was planning on a vacation after weeks from the lovely, relaxing, finally pulling away from their necks so they can breath for once, time they had together soon later including the others.

Taehyung felt in peace just like the old times, maybe years ago with his friends.

He thought his entire world was just on it's feet cause of them. If they weren't there, oh god Taehyung couldn't even imagine the state he'd be in today, right now.

But another thing that made him happy was, finding the unknown puzzle piece he didn't have, with it his life was all complete.

It was none other than Jungkook.

His lovely precious baby.

His entire life.

Taehyung wanted to spent the vacation with his love along friends but mostly with his baby.

He wanted to take him everywhere and learn if he did or see before, if he hasn't seen a place before Taehyung wanted to be with him at that moment, if the younger has never done an activity Taehyung wanted to choose for the best, he wanted to be the one show him and do it with Jungkook.

He wanted a peaceful a vacation for everyone, wanted them to relax after all the things they went through.

Taehyung got his phone out, switching it on he dialed his assistant's number, calling him over.

That man was who, took care of everything and kept going without difficulties when Tae wasn't around. He was lucky to have people around him like that, otherwise he was definitely sure if he was gone for a longer time, this place would be sold to someone or would be taken over.

Maybe it would be exposed, Taehyung along with his parents, they would be arrested.

He shook his head hearing a knock on the door, he called the man in. Raising his hand to show there's no need to bow in front of him, showing a smile as he received one.
The man was older so Taehyung thought it wasn't that necessary even if he was in a higher state than him.

"Already leaving Mr. Kim?
Don't worry I'll be here to take care
of the company." and that's what Taehyung wanted to hear.

"Alright, thank you Mr. Han, I'll be going now for today starting from tomorrow It's all up to you. I count on you..."  Taehyung got up taking his jacket which was near his table, putting it on he turned back to face the man again.

"There's only one thing i want from you, knowing you can already guess what it is i won't repeat. You may leave have a nice weekend." Bowing again as a reflex, Mr. Han got out of the office.

Taehyung reached out for his phone again, calling Jin to let him and the other's know that he was on his way back to the place.