XXXVII

I'm fully in the mood to write this chapter LSKFKSKFKF don't mind me

Might make you cry sorry~

~

"This is it... That's the End."

'Her men should be surrounding us... And the building is at the edge, anytime soon we all will die no matter what.'

That's what Jungkook thought, knowing how that woman planned everything and had done.

The boy slowly raised his head, hands shaking violently as he was trying to make a quick decision before every beating heart stops, fingertips getting cold.

He saw how Taehyung was staring back at her, his mind getting confused as well trying to find a way outside before any of them gets hurt.

Or even dies.

He was proud and happy how Taehyung managed to get them all thr way here since the building was like a maze, if you were up for a little trip around.

But one of them had to make a first move soon.

Standing here, hearing how the ceiling was cracking down wasn't going to help anything.

Jungkook was still looking in the eye with Taehyung, sure Taehyung wasn't moving even a bit including his dark orbs but Jungkook was pretty sure that Taehyung could feel how Jungkook was staring up at him.

Getting more and more frustrated, what could Jungkook be thinking now?

He could feel how Jungkook's breath hitched when he finally parted his dried lips.

Taehyung wasn't feeling ready to hear him, knowing something crazy was about to get mentioned.

"T-taehyung... -"

"No don't-"

"P-please... Hear me o-out!"

"Just- Just don't please."

Taehyung finally pulled his eyes down to meet with the younger's shaking eyes.

Feeling how the burning tears were staring to build up, licking his own lips and blinking several times to make the tears go away but it was no use.

"Taehyung I have to do it..."

"Do what?"

"Let me g-go and run out p-please!"

Taehyung stared at him not believing how he could easily say it like that.
Letting out a dried chuckle, eyebrows knitted together.

"You think i'll easily let go of you like that, huh?"

"Taehyung this is for the best!-"