X

~

The morning came up too fast for the young boy, he moved around in the bed for awhile then decided to get up, he looked around the room to see it wasn't his room, his head was aching but don't worry he didn't get drunk last night. It was caused by the loud music from downstairs and yelling,screaming by his friends. Then he remembered what happend after he got dragged upstairs by the older one. He smiled to himself but also he was confused as fuck. One second, Taehyung acts all lovey dovey and when you think he's really a good, kind person but then not a long time after he turns back into the casual Taehyung he knowns as, V.

Talking about him, Jungkook looked to his left and right to see the elder but met with no one in the room expect himself.
'He's gone again.' Jungkook got out of the bed and went outside the room. Walked down the stairs towards the 'party' room, he saw maids here and there cleaning the place, they were almost done. He then saw Hobi and Jimin sleeping on the couch and the others were all on the floor expect Yoongi.

"Good morning Koo." He heard a raspy voice behind him, it was Yoongi. He turned around and saw the elder was holding a mug in his hand, the other one rubbing his sleepy eyes. 'Cute...'
"G-good morning Yoongi hyung. You look still sleepy." Jungkook giggled as Yoongi started yawning over and over again.
"Yeah... the others are still sleeping, they look like they're dead."
"I think it's just because of the drinks they drank the whole night. But why you're not like them hyung?"
"I drink more than them, i can manage to get up or stop myself from doing stupid things, also I'm aware of what y'all did last night. Dumb shits." Jungkook looked back at the others one by one, he chuckled. "Yes they're."
"I assume that you're not drunk, right? You were acting normal compared to these assholes."
"I have never been drunk, and honestly i don't want to."
Yoongi ruffled Jungkook's hair.
"Good boy." Jungkook smiled at him.

"By the way... where is master?"
"Who?"  Jungkook blinked a few times then understood why Yoongi didn't get what he said.
"O-oh yeah I-I'm sorry i meant Tae hyung, where is he? Did you see him?" Yoongi stood there for a second then shook his head.
"No i didn't see him around, why?"
"U-um nothing... i just wanted to ask anyways, let's wake the others okay?" Jungkook jogged next to the sleeping bodies and started trying to wake them up while Yoongi watched him from a far but then decided to help the younger.

~

[Before Jungkook was awake]

Taehyung woke up really early that morning, he looked at the sleeping head on his chest. Jungkook was sleeping quietly, his eyes were closed letting the elder to see his long eyelashes. His slim but cherry colored lips parted a little.
'Why you're so beautiful?... what are you doing to me?'
Taehyung sighed as he remembered that he needed to go, so he slowly got up not wanting to wake up the younger from his deep slumber. He picked up a pair of jeans and a black shirt, changing into them. He chosed a watch from one of his watch collection and walked up to the door.
As soon as he opened the door, he met with a man in front of him, slightly shorter than him, a skin that is paler than his skin but has the same hair color as his, it was none other than Yoongi.

"What are you doing here hyung?" Taehyung asked as he frowned his brows together. "Oh nothing just wanted to find where Jungkookie went, i thought he went back to his room last night but oh well you see, he was here with you. What did you two do hm?"
"We did nothing, why the fuck does it bother you anyways?"
"I'm sure you didn't, i can't count on you anymore bitch. Don't you dare hurt him one more time but if you do, know that you'll be in a grave cause of me and i don't hesitate to become a murderer by killing you Tae." 
Taehyung rolled his eyes at his hyung's state.
"Well yeah sure, you got me. Who told you what i was doing until now huh? Was it Jungkook?"
Taehyung looked back at the sleeping body on his own bed, you could see the anger showing up in his dark eyes.
"No you're all wrong it was not him you dumbass, we can see how he acts near you or how he talks with you. Watch out cause believe me, I'm not the only one who won't pity you here."  Taehyung stood still on the door frame, watching the elder go further.
Taehyung for the last time, looked back suspiciously.
'Nah... he's too shy and terrified to even say only one word to people, and especially if it's about me.'
Taehyung shrugged it off as he closed the door behind him.

He really thought if it was really Jungkook, Yoongi would tell him immediately, well he was a very good friend wasn't he? He knows about his friends very well.

Welp he was all wrong.

~

"GET THE FUCK UP YOU UGLY ASS MOTHERFUCKERS!"
Yoongi shouted as he saw Jungkook couldn't wake them up by himself, and he was very lazy to try shaking them so he just went for it.
"OKAY OKAY I'M UP! JEEZ."
Hoseok raised up from the couch, his hand on his back cause of the aching feeling looking like a grandpa waddling around.
Jin didn't say a thing and just stood up, ruffling his hair making it look fluffy like how it was. Namjoon dusted his clothes and groaned as his head started ache too.
But the most hilarious one was Jimin, he tried to get up screaming due to him being the nearest person to a shouting Yoongi then fell off the couch, facing the hard wooden floor.
"Oh Jiminie hyung are you okay?!" Jungkook helped him get up properly. Jimin shook his head as if he was still drunk then told them he was okay. After he realised what just happend to him, Jimin glared at Yoongi frowning his eyebrows.

'Oh fuck.'
Yoongi's eyes widened before starting to run away from the younger, Jimin following after him.
"Gotta blast-"
"HEY YOU BITCH COME BACK HERE!"

The others stood there dumbfounded watching them Jimin chasing Yoongi.
"Well that's surprising to learn new things." Hoseok said as he chuckled. "What?" Jungkook looked up at him with a questioning look. "Oh right, well seeing Yoongi hyung running. It's rare to see him like this."
"Oh okay." Jungkook laughed as he turned back to the two still running around.
"They look cute together."
Jin smiled at Jungkook hearing that. "Well they were before... let's say things changed but they managed to stay together as 'friends' now." Jungkook's expression changed as he heard those words leaving the elder's mouth.

What could have happend to them...?

~

Oh look whO's bAcK

With sUm Y00nMin ayye

How are y'all doing? Wanna talk? UwU