XVIII

~

》Dad

Son me and your mother are coming two days later.

We missed you...

~

One day left, then his parents will be here. Sure, for some people this could be an exciting news to learn that your parents had decided to visit you but it was not a good thing for Taehyung. If you ask him, he doesn't hate them not because of them being his parents it's cause of that they took care of him literally gave what he wanted to have at the moment. No matter hoe he's thankful for his parents, he still hates the fact about being near them. They'd decide what he has to do or will do before even asking him, they still determine everything for him although he's not living with them anymore.
He sighs, he's quite anxious about what will happend during their visit. He doesn't even know how many days or even weeks they're planning to stay! He groans, all he can think about now is to hope that they won't do anything stupid around him, the others and also Jungkook. Speaking of Jungkook, shit he forgot about the fact that they're together and his parents HATES to see gay people around.
He doesn't have any idea that why they're not trying to avoid them but he doesn't have the guts to ask and find the reason by himself. He did learnt it somehow by experiencing something, a memory he wants to forget forever... well let's skip this, he already had talked and thought about it more than he should had, his head starts to ache by just thinking about it.
He got up from his bed, Jungkook still sleeping next to him his head was on his chest but as Taehyung tried to got up quietly, his head fell on the pillow arms still around his left arm. He ruffled his hair and pressing his palm on his one eye, he sure had a good sleep but somehow he was feeling very tired.
He turned a bit to his left and lowered himself to kiss the younger's forehead before getting up from his bed walking towards the bathroom. He did his daily routine then walked back in to his room, his eyes quickly found Jungkook's eyes which were staring back at him a little smile showing on his cute cherry lips.
"It looks like you woke up, did you sleep well baby?" Taehyung sat next to him where he was sleeping before. Jungkook nodded his head and wrapped them around Taehyung, burrying his face into Taehyung's tummy. "Yeah but i still feel dizzy." Taehyung chuckled at him. "Me either but we should get up." Jungkook looked up at him pouting, Taehyung understood that he needs to try harder to get him out of the bed by seeing the expression on his face. "But why? Can't we just stay in bed for atleast five minutes more?" Taehyung patted Jungkook's head and shook his head. "Well we can but i need to tell you and Jin hyung something important. Let's go and have a breakfast together and i'll tell you two what it is." Jungkook sighed deeply and got up too stretching his arms to the both sides. "Okay let's go, I'm hungry anyways."
Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully then got up from the bed. After Jungkook left to his own room to get dressed he wore one of his tees he didn't change his sweatpants and walked out. He went down the stairs during that, he greeted some of the maids here and there. As he came closer to the kitchen the smell of pancakes started to reach him and got more deep. He walked in the kitchen to see Jin but not only him, the others were there too again like always, not that he was complaining. Actually it was better like this, so he could tell them about the news at once.
"Oh Taehyung you're finally awake!" Jimin saw the younger walking in and smiled back at him.
They all looked where Jimin was looking and said all their 'good mornings' and Taehyung returned them right after. "Where is Jungkook?" Jin asked, he turned his back as he continued cooking not wanting the pancakes to get burned. "He went back to his room to get changed, he should be here by now." "Well let's just wait for him and by the way..." Hoseok sipped for the last time from his orange juice and looked at Taehyung in the eyes, a smirk finding it's place on his reddish lips. "... how are things going on between you two?" Hearing the question, Jimin looked up interest showing in his eyes but stayed quiet wanting to hear it from Taehyung without needing to ask again. Taehyung blinked rapidly with a tint of blush creeping on his cheeks. "U-um nothing?..." Namjoon raised an eyebrow after Taehyung's eyes met with his own ones. "Quit lying Tae." Taehyung heard Jin's voice, the elder's back was still facing them. Taehyung sighed knowing they won't pass the topic before learning the truth so he decided to tell them.
"Okay fine, we're together. Happy now?"  As soon as he finished his words Jimin stood up from his spot making everyone flinch and also making Hoseok fall down the counter on his ass. "Ouch! Jimin-ah why did you just stand up suddenly? You scared the shit out of me!" Jimin looked down at him chuckling. "Oh sorry hyung...OH AND COGRATS YOU TWO!"

"What's going on?..." Jungkook entered the kitchen his hand formed into a fist still rubbing his eyes, leaving the others cooing at him. "I told them about us..." hearing that Jungkook stopped what he was doing and looked back at him with his eyes widened like if they'd fall down from their places. "Wait YOU DID?! WITHOUT ME?" Now he was blushing madly hitting Taehyung in the shoulder. "Oww stop! I had to please stop Jungkook!"
"Okay stop it you both, let's have our breakfast first then you can continue punching eachother i don't care but not now." Jin placed the last plates on the table and sat down between Namjoon and Taehyung. Jungkook sat to the other side of Taehyung arms crossed in front of his chest, looking like if he was trying to ignore him. Seeing his arms crossing Taehyung quickly pecked the younger's cheek and wishpering a 'forgive me' into his ear before backing away and starting to eat his pancakes.
The others were too busy to see the quick peck Jungkook got due to them talking to eachother or eating their pancakes, wanting to eat the ones left in the middle of the table before anyone can eat them too. Jungkook placed one hand on his cheek where Taehyung's lips pressed seconds ago trying to hide the blush but failing. He tried to avoid it and start eating too, missing the pair of eyes looking at him with not that happy expression.

After awhile, remembering Taehyung's important news Jungkook patted on his shoulder to catch his attention which he successfully did. Taehyung looked at him with a curious face trying to understand what the younger needs at the moment. Jungkook came next to his ear level to whisper. "Remember the important  news you were planning to say? It's the right time." He backed away and continued eating before rolling his eyes, how forgetful he can be? Also he said it was an important thing. Taehyung's lips formed into an 'O' shape as he remembered it, then sighed deciding to start.
"Um... guys, i need to tell you all something, something very important." Everyone looked at him some of them stopping their conversation. "Yes Tae what is it?" Jin asked. Taehyung cleared his throat and the words he never wanted to let out came at once.
Already seeing the sudden change on their faces by hearing 'the parents' part.

"My parents are visiting us in two days..."

~

Hey... so here is a quick update for y'all 💞

I'm not feeling well not like I'm ill or something it's just that...
i don't know.

It's not because of me being younger that I'm saying my parents don't understand me, really they don't do.

Whenever i say something that annoys them all of a sudden they just yell at me and then they even change what i had just said to another different thing... then when i try to correct them that i didn't say like that they just continue to yell and this is happening since i was 9 or 10 and i started to get tired of it, like enough please.

And the last thing is, i'm trying to stay as quiet as possible so they won't get mad at me but they also get mad at me for being this quiet and not being like the others whom are the same age as me...

I'm tired
I had enough
I just want this to over
Why they're trying to change me and not accept my personality?
It sucks really...

I guess i'll just go and sleep early to try to forget this again.