XVII

~

Jungkook accepted and then they sat down on the bench across the lake. Jungkook held the elder's hands as he saw how they were shaking from nervousness.
Just like what the elder did to him, Jungkook brang the hands to his lips and kissed them softly with his eyes never leaving the elder's eyes, smiling right after at him signalling for him to start.
Taehyung took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment then opened them back feeling better as the younger tried to confront him.

"Two years before meeting you, before living in a mansion. I had a... boyfriend. He was really kind to me, really. We're planning on living with eachother but as we thought there won't be any problem from hidding our closeness, my parents learnt somehow our relationship... t-they-" Jungkook shifted closer to him and cupped his cheeks making the elder look at him directly.
"Okay stop, please don't go on if you're uncomfortable telling now... i'll wait-" Without even finishing his words, Taehyung cut him.
"N-no i'll continue... t-they abused me then called m-me names, they did the s-same to him too. He told me that my parents wanted him to go away, go further than me and them. He refused at first and... promised me that he won't let me go..." Jungkook wiped the tears with hus thumbs on his cheeks.

'We weren't different at all...'

Jungkook thought before telling him to continue, Taehyung nodded slightly.
"...But one day, as i tried to call him like maybe for hundred times, he finally picked up the phone as i was going to give up. I became so happy for the first time then but it didn't last long. He told me to never call him again, like my parents he called me names and told me he never loved me truly. Told me that he was using me..." Taehyung chuckled new tears forming in his eyes, making his vision go blury.
Jungkook's brows frowned at the next thing Taehyung said.
"Just like what i did to you..."
Jungkook shook his head and raised up the elder's head by his chin with his fingers, smiling at him warmly.
"It's all gone now, stop torturing yourself. I forgave you too many times TaeTae..." Jungkook kissed his forehead and Taehyung nodded again. "He then hung up without even letting me say goodbye to him for the last time. The next week, my parents started acting nice around me all of a sudden and one night, i heard my parents talking about how they made him go away by giving him the money a billionaire can't even reach... that was the last damage my heart got and shattered into pieces then i become a person i have never wanted to but... humans change right? And that's how it happend."
Taehyung took a deep breath as he finished, sure it lasted short but he told the details which were the most important ones, that's all that matters to him. They sat there in a silent, not an awkward one but then Jungkook decided to calm the elder, he put his "It makes me happy that you're trusting me, thank you Taehyung and don't worry I'm here for you..."
"Promise?" Taehyung cut him off again waiting for an answer from Jungkook with hopeful eyes.
Jungkook nodded his head,
"I promise." Taehyung pulled him into a warm hug, showing his face near the younger's neck. After sharing the best moment of their life with eachother, they pulled back and Taehyung immediately got up from the bench and held Jungkook's hands. Jungkook looked up a him curiosity written on his face. "Taehyung? What's wrong?" Taehyung smiled at him and shook his head side ways.
"Nothing let's go out for a dinner. Do you have a place in your mind?" Jungkook raised up standing in front of him. He thought for a second and looked back up at him, their eyes staring back at the other. Seeing Jungkook's eyes sparkling, Taehyung smiled widely at him.

'Oh how he was beautiful.'

"Let's just get ready, this time it'll be a surprise for you, okay?"
"Okay then." Jungkook clapped his hands together then grabbed the elder's hand again jogging inside the mansion trough the path pulling Taehyung with him. "H-hey Jungkook slow down!"
Jungkook looked back at him over his shoulder and chuckled at him.
"No i won't!"