IV

~

Like what Taehyung wanted, Jungkook has bathed and dressed in clean clothes, nothing different just another dress that is dark red not even reaching his knees. He felt pretty in them to be honest.

Now he was sitting on his bed, swinging his legs slowly. He didn't make any sound he just, sat there quietly his face not showing any single emotion.
His mind was clouded with to many things, mostly his 'friends'.
He tried to call one more time after calming himself but like before they didn't pick up so he gave up.

He heard a knock on the door lifting his head up at the voice.
"Jungkookie, are you done? The dinner is ready we're all waiting for you." That was Jin. But what did he mean by 'we're all'?
"Yes i'm ready." He opened the door seeing a smily hyung in front of him.
"Good let's go, i assume that you don't have any idea where the dining room is." He chuckled.
"Yeah you're right... and by the way what did you mean 'we're all' isn't it only just you me and... m-master?"
Oh god calling him master was making him get all cringy for a reason he couldn't understand.
He hoped Jin won't tease him with that luckily he didn't... yet, he thought.
"V has some guest which are his friends today for the dinner, also he told he wanted you to meet them too." He nodded as another question came up to him.
"Why don't we call him Taehyung instead? What does 'V' mean?"
He again looked up at Jin.
"He doesn't want us to calm him like that here, he wants to be called as V, and it's meaning if i'm remembering right, is coming from Victory."

"Victory? Why?"
"Because he gets what he wants."

~

"You go in, i'll be back okay?"
Not waiting for an answer Jin made his way to the huge kitchen.
Jungkook took a deep breath and held the golden door knob.
His hands started shaking, cold sweat drops rolling down from his forehead.
'It's okay Jungkook stop it, you made it here on time right? Just get in.'
He knocked on the door, the talking in stopped which didn't help him get relax. He heard a deep voice say 'come in'. He recognised it was Taehyung's and quickly opened the door.

At first he couldn't get in, there was not only one person. There were three more men sitting.
"Oh Jungkook! Come here sit next to me i want you to meet my friends." The younger by shyly walked next to him, taking a seat.
He put his sweaty palms on his knees. "Should i introduce all of you or you all want to do it by yourselves?" He asked them.

"Let me start first then, hello there Jungkook my name is Kim Namjoon one of the Taehyung's co-workers."  They shook hands, Jungkook was thankful that his hand surprisingly didn't tremble this time.

"Next is me! Hello Jungkookie! It's so nice to meet you i'm Jung Hoseok you can call me Jhope or Hobi if you want to, i won't complaine!" They shook hands too.
This person was radiating joy, Jungkook already liked Hobi.

Jungkook turned around to face the third person, he resembled someone he saw before.

"Hello Kookie, i'm Park Jimin. Taehyung's best friend. Nice to meet you." He smiled making his eyes dissapire. He looked cute like that in his opinion. And yet again they shook hands.

He didn't notice like the usual, the last person was eyeing him up and down. He was a quiet type, had the same hair color as Taehyung.
The next move the man made took him by his surprise. The man firstly took his hand and kissed the top softly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Jungkook, my name is Min Yoongi."
Yoongi smiled slightly making Jungkook turn into blushing mess.
"N-nice to meet y-you too..."
Noticing what was Yoongi doing, Taehyung cleared his throat getting everyones attention back at him. At that time Jin came in sitting next to Jungkook.
"Okay then since Jin came too, we can start..."
His eyes not leaving any movement unnoticed by the two as he kept a fake smile on.

~

The dinner went well, it wasn't that awkward for him expect Yoongi's desire of have a conversation with Jungkook. Oh and also the scary stare he got whenever Yoongi tried to touch him or compliment to him. But the thing he didn't get was when he felt it, he looked at every single person in the room but couldn't find the owner.

Now he was in his room again, the guests were gone expect Jimin, he was with Taehyung in his office doing some paper work? Yeah some paper work he thought.

He got up from the bed walking over to the closet for the thousandth time. He found a white tee that almost exposed his chest and back and a dark pink short, it also exposed his tights.
'It's so embarrassing.'
His face was still looking like a tomato, from the events downstairs. He tried to make it dissapire with washing his face to many times but it didn't work.

He switched on his phone and looked at the screen, it was late.
He decided to go to sleep, he switched off his phone and the lights, as soon as he got under the covers ready to let sleep take over him, he felt a heavy thing coming on top of him,  let's say hovering over him.

Before he could scream out, the person on him put his hand on his mouth to keep him quiet. The other hand grabbing his both wrists, helding them on top of his head.

"Hush now baby, i have a question for you. Did you have fun having him touch all over you and compliment you?"
The man he guessed was Taehyung by the voice once again. Taehyung knew Jungkook won't be able to answer him due to his hand on his mouth so he continued with a husky chuckle. Taehyung went down towars to his ear's level. His breath hitched at the words leaved his mouth and the hot breath warming his ear and neck.

"Well well you had your fun, not minding making your master get mad eh? Now I think you should pay for this, am i right bunny?"

~

*Has no single clue about what she's doing now but having fun*