VIII

~

"Isn't everything done yet?" JN
"Wait a minute....aand... done!" JM
"The room looks too pretty!"HS

Jimin went down from the ledder, just finished with hanging the last gorgeous, shining whirl on the ceiling.
"He will definitely love this!" He smiled as he glanced back at them.
"Yeah but let's make sure everything is okay before he arrives here alright?" Jin said as the others nodded.

They all made Jungkook go to the market to buy every single thing that was wroten on the list with Yoongi, it was too long so he wouldn't be able to come back early. They're done with the decorations, the food was ready with the help of some maids who work under the chef, Jin.
The presents were hidden under the white tablecloth with baby blue patterns on it. A big chocolate two-layer cake on the middle of the very long black table, surrounded with colorful cupcakes.

"These all loke delicious! Can't i have one? pleaaase!" HS
"No you need to wait for more two hours then sure why not." NJ
Hoseok groaned slumping back down on the couch, folding his arms in front of his chest.
"It's almost time,  he should be back by now Jimin switch off the lights." Jin said as he walked back to the big kitchen. Jimin went through the light switch and switched the lights all off.
As soon as he went behind the couch, they heard a sound of opening the front door and closing after. "This should be him." Hoseok whispered at Jimin giggling after.
"Yeah let's wait for him to enter the room."

But they were wrong.

It wasn't Jungkook who entered the room with bags in his hands exhausted.

It was Taehyung.

He switched on the lights, raising his eyebrows as he eyed the room up and down, seeing the 'Happy Birthday Jungkook' banners hung on the wall. "What is this? Jin hyung! Where are you?!" Taehyung called out for the elder who just came back to the room with drinks on the tray he was holding.
"Taehyung? I thought you would be back very late. What made you come back earlier?" He placed the tray down on the table next to the other things.
"None of your business, anyways what is going on here? Celebrating something stupid and even without me knowing!?" Jin sighed deeply, knowing this would happen.
"Today is 1st September, Jungkook's birthday and we'll celebrate a not 'stupid' a very important thing here Taehyung."
Jin stood in front of him folding his arms. Taehyung rolled his eyes at his words.
"We're?..."
"Me, Namjoon, Jimin, Hoseok and also Yoongi. Well if you were more polite to him maybe you would have the chance to join us but sadly i can't let him see you and ran away or even let you set on fire all the decorations, so just get out and go to a club or something. I don't know you have money on you." He finished his words the others showing up from their hiding places as they saw it was just Taehyung.
"How can you be so sure about me destroying all of these-?!"

"Because you did it before just like what you did before it too and over and over again."
Jin cut him with his own words, frowning as he saw the clock on the wall, Jungkook should be really close to the mansion with Yoongi.
"And stoo rolling your eyes on me young man."  Taehyung was TOO close to roll his eyes once again but he stopped himself surprisingly, he would always do the opposite thing others want.

He looked at the others, not spotting 'Yoongi' between them.
"Where is Yoongi hyung by the way?"
"He's out with Jungkook to keep him distracted. We don't want him to get suspicious about all of this." Hoseok said as he put his hands on his hips. Hearing this, Taehyung let out a husky growl.