XXXVI

~

Jungkook was stuck in between of teo choices.

'Should i choose Right...?'

'Or Left?'

Knowing the situation he's in, Jungkook made up his mind on choosing right direction and started running towards the hall.

'Whoever was coughing must be Taehyung... I hope that's him!'

As he arrived at the end of the hall without getting injured but it wasn't helping the pain he felt in his lungs, he also started coughing.

He heard footsteps coming from a certain room, a smile showing up on his face.

'Finally!'

He walked in- easier than the first door, to see a silhouette standing behind the curtains which were now hiding beneath a gray color, becoming an evidence afterwards to show everyone how terrible was this whole wedding.

Jungkook finding a chance to speak between his coughs, called out for Taehyung's name so the elder could come out.

But Jungkook wasn't feeling the joy he felt in seconds when he walked in the room, something was off.

"H-hey! Taehyung! What are you doing there!?"

"Taehyung...?"

He saw a hand that was paler and smaller than Taehyung's came out, grabbing the edge of the curtain to show it aside.

Jungkook watched how the owner of that hand was slowly coming out, just if they didn't care anything was going on around them.

"...What?"

As the curtain got pulled away revealing the person behind it, two orbs beneath long lashes looked up at Jungkook, pulling their gaze from the floor.

That was HyeHwa, herself.

"What are you still doing here!? You want to die?"

She didn't even forced an expression on her face, hands holding on the other in front of her fragile body.

Only a few words came out from her now dry lips.

"This was supposed to be my happiest day of my life..."

Jungkook blinked several times, he wasn't expecting her to talk about 'the wedding' instead of the situation they were in now.

"Why are you even talking about this now? Hurry up or else you'll die!"

Now she was smilin but her eyes were still dark and cold, like if she gave up on her life.

Like if she was waiting for this.

"Go away please."