8: Mischevious

"Taehyung."

"Minhee."

The two of us blurted out at the same time, causing an awkward silence to break between us. Again.

We started giggling.

"You go first.", he insisted and I shook my head.

"No, you go first."

"Nah, you."

"Nope! You."

"Come on, Minhee."

"Come on, Tae."

There was a staring contest between the two of us until he broke away and took a deep breath.

"Fine.", he sighed in defeat and I grinned in satisfaction.

"Uhh... I think you already know I am interested in photography, right?", he asked and I nodded, smiling.

"Of course, Mister Vante.", I winked, causing him to laugh. "You sure know a lot about me."

"Oh, come on. Every stans of yours know this. It's basic facts.", I explained.

"You guys seriously are amazing. If I were you, I wouldn't remember.", he said in disbelief.

"It's all about priorities.", I shrugged.

"Right.", he chuckled.

"So. What about your interest in photography?", I questioned being back to topic.

"Ah! Yeah... I was just wondering...", he trailed off, fiddling with his fingers. He looked a bit nervous.

"Yeah?", I raised my brows at him.

"Will you be my model?", he asked and my eyeballs almost left my sockets.

"Ahhhh. I hope this doesn't come across weird. I just have a shoot in mind and I thought you would look fit the concept.", he rambled while I just looked at him in complete shock.

"What kind of concept are you going for?", I asked.

"Well...", he trailed off, building the suspense.

"Nude."

"What the—"

He laughed out loud, while I was this close to throwing my shoes at him. I frowned, seeing the way he was having fun.

"I hate you.", I crossed my arms over my chest, a slight pout lingering on my lips.

"No, you don't, love.", he grinned.

Love?

Yeet-

"Aww. Don't be mad.", he booped my nose, catching me off guard.

Did he just boop my nose?

And why the fuck am I happy about someone booping my nose?!

Because its Kim Taehyung, your bias for nine frikin' years, you dumb bitch-

I gulped, having a battle with my inner thoughts.