19: BBQ

"Don't you feel weird that other members of BTS didn't come to your exhibition launching event today?", I asked, oblivious of the fact that OF COURSE THEY ARE.

Taehyung let out a sad smile while Jungkook heaved a sigh as he flipped the meat slices on the pan. Yerin stepped my foot.

So yeah. The two kind, caring and handsome men wanted to have dinner with Yerin and I. I am planning to dash to the cashier as soon as I finished eating so that Taehyung wouldn't pay like he did last time.

"Ow! Bitch!", I glared at her while she glared back at me. "You went to the UK for five years and yet you didn't learn when to say things and when to not say things.", she stated and I realized what I just asked.

"I mean. We don't mind. Our hyungs are very busy. We understand. But of course, they congratulated us through text messages so yeah, we're fine.", Taehyung answered and I felt stupid for asking.

"I'm sorry.", I squeaked. Taehyung and Jungkook looked up shrugging. "It's alright.", the younger one said.

"You must really miss them. How long has it been since you last met them?", Yerin asked, before shoving a spoon of rice into her mouth. I watched the two boys spoke.

"Hmm... We haven't meet as a full BTS for quite an awful long time already, right?", Jungkook questioned Taehyung who nodded. "Yeah. I think the night before you left for the military service was the last time.", Taehyung stated. Jungkook nodded and looked back at Yerin.

"So yeah. Two years, I guess.", he answered. "But we went for some drinks with Jimin and Hobi a week ago. It was quite hard to catch them too cause hell, they're awfully busy.", Taehyung chuckled, pouring soju into his glass. "Oh.", I said, things making sense in my brain.

"You want?", Taehyung asked, raising a brow at me. He was holding a soju bottle in his hand. "Ah. No. I don't drink.", I gave him a smile but he frowned. "But why?", he asked.

"Uh..."

"Do you want to know?", Yerin wiggled her brows and I slapped her thigh, giving her a spill-it-and-i-will-throw-you-out-of-the-window look.

"Spill the tea!", Jungkook squealed in excitement. "Now that my bias is asking for it, the more I want to say it.", she giggled.

Ok. I cant stop her now.

"Taehyung you said you don't drink in Bon Voyage 2, remember?", Yerin asked. Taehyung thought of her question. "Yeah, I did.", he said. "But, I drink now. Underaged fans were watching too so I just didn't want them to see me drinking.", he explained.

"Well, Minhee thought that you wouldn't like it if she drinks. Thinks that she won't fit your ideal type so this bitch never touches alcohol.", she laughed, totally satisfied with what she just blurted. Laugh till you can sis. You are so dead when we get back.

"Happy?", I scoffed, turning away. My eyes met with Taehyung and saw him looking at me so fondly. My heart was doing black flips again. Ugh. Things you make me feel, Tae.

"Can you feel the love tonight~", Jungkook sang and we both snapped out of our trances, looking away. Taehyung turned around and saw the maknae pouring liquor into his glass, having that teasing smile on his face. Taehyung tsked.

While I saw Yerin who kept wiggling her brows at my direction, earning a sigh from me.

"Taehyung.", I called and the said boy smiled. "Yeah?", he responded, making that painful burp after gulping down strong alcohol.

"Can you pour some alcohol into my glass for me?", I asked and his eyes went wide. "What?"

"I am serious. I am not that old Minhee who tries to fit in someone else's ideal type. I can drink NOW and I WILL.", I said and he gave me an unsure look. "You don't want to?", I asked, tilting my head.

"No! Of course I will. Just didn't expect it at all.", he let out a chuckle before grabbing the bottle of soju. He poured some down into my glass and I drank it, making that disgusted face. IT'S BURNING MY THROAT.

"So? How is it?", Jungkook asked with a smile, clearly amused by my reaction. "Great. Just great.", I coughed, the burning sensation in my throat still hadn't die down.

"Ah! Now that we all are drinking, why don't we play a drinking game?", Yerin suggested and I thought I was fast to answer.

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes."

I quickly looked at the two guys and they looked back at me. We had that staring contest for awhile. "Ayyy. Minhee, it's good to have fun once in awhile.", Jungkook said and I shook my head.

"No."

"Come on!"

"Taehyung. Jungkook. For the last time, No.", I said and the two of them pouted. I took a sip of my water while Taehyung went-

"I'll let you kiss me.", he said, causing me to spit out the water back into my glass, coughing so hard. "What?!", I shrieked, absolutely horrified.

Jungkook whistled. Yerin gulped. My eyeballs were bulging out of my eye sockets.

Silence~

"Kidding! Let's just play a drinking game. Come on, Minhee! Pretty pleaseeeeeee.", he acted all cute, doing all that aegyo for me.

JUST LIKE HOW HE ACTED IN RUN BTS EPISODES AND MY HEART WENT BOOM BOOM. I CANNOT BELIEVE I AM SEEING THIS.

Now, I know why all the BTS members went soft for him and admitted that he has the best aegyo among them. It's so natural and I would be lying if I said my heart almost didn't jump out of my chest.

"Okay.", I blurted and Taehyung grinned cutely. "Really?!", he chimed and I nodded, throat feeling dry. Taehyung clapped happily while Jungkook let out a laugh.

"It worked. Wow.", Jungkook shook his head.

Everyone forgot what Taehyung said earlier, including me. And that's how the drinking game started, boys.