43: Disbelief

[ a/n: i can't believe i'm saying this zzZzz i made clear somewhere in my previous chapter that they used protection? and some might think it's fast for them to have sex already but c'mon. they've known each other for more than eight months, exchanged "i love you"s already and tae even met her parents. ppl r having sex for just plain pleasure these days. i don't get why some of u think its too early for a couple that's in a rs and hv mutual love for each other to hv sex. plus minhee has loved him for so long. she trust him. i don't think any of u can resist if u were in her situation too. i'm not offended btw. just stating its completely normal. ]

• • •

After shower, both of us stepped into my bedroom in bathrobes, my hand clung onto his arm, not intending to let go any moment.

"Minhee, we need to dry our hair. Can you let go for a second?", he smiled and squeezed my hand, causing me to pout. He kissed the pout off my lips and I giggled.

"Really giddy today, baby.", he pinched my cheeks before turning the other way to find my hair dryer.

"It's just that I'm in love. So, so in love.", I said nonchalantly, causing him to face me with a shy smile. "Same here. I'm so smitten with you.", he said and kissed my cheeks, before plugging in the hair dryer.

I giggled at his actions. "You've kissed me like a hundred times for the past two hours.", I pointed out.

"I know right? I can't resist.", he sighed and I laughed. Taehyung smiled at that and turned on the hair dryer as he started blow drying my hair. I hummed, closing my eyes as I let his fingers ran through my hair, hot air blowing on my face.

It felt so good. This must be how it feels like when we pet our dogs. Felt so great that I didn't want him to stop touching me like this.

After my hair dried, Taehyung quickly blow dried his hair. I admired his reflection in the mirror with my mouth slightly opened. I watched the way he messily did his unlike how he gently did mine.

When his hair dried, he placed the dryer on the dressing table

When his hair dried, he placed the dryer on the dressing table. He looked at me and caught that love-struck expression on my face. He chuckled and I looked away, embarrassed.

He pecked my forehead again, causing me to grin. "Ahh. God. I've never felt so in love before that my chest is starting to hurt from all of this.", he sighed. I just had to giggle again.

"Enough of this sappy shit! Let's dress up and go eat breakfast. I'm hungry.", I said, dressing up. Taehyung smiled.

"Okay."

After we dressed up, we entered our dinning room and saw my dad, mom and brother in their seats. Their eyes landed on us.

My brother gasped out loud. "Broooo, I have the same sweater too!", he said in excitement.

Taehyung looked trouble, not knowing what to say. He glanced back and forth between me and my brother. My brother furrowed his brows at that.

"Wait. Are those mine?", he asked and Taehyung gulped.