36: Morning You

[ a/n: whoopise. i was watching bangbangcon and had to get my uni assignments done so couldn't update for the past two days :3 ]

• • •

25th December 2024,

I woke up to the faint sound of waves, orangey light tingling my eyesight. I opened my eyes and saw the morning sun rising above the horizons of the sea.

It was beautiful.

It was also so cozy and warm to be under this blanket-

I felt the material, making soft crunchy sounds, making me realize it wasn't a blanket. It was a windbreaker jacket. That's when my eyes instantly shot open.

I turned my left to see Taehyung sleeping soundly beside me, mouth slightly apart and chest heaving up and down. That's when I totally woke up.

After we had so much fun at the outdoor ice skating last night, the two of us decided to go to the nearest sea. It was an hour drive from Seoul.

We ordered chicken and beer takeaway and ate in the car while watching the moonlight shone against the loud waves and talked throughout the night.

Having this late night talk with him made me realize how much we connect to each other on a soul level. We share so many same interests and hobbies.

I couldn't help but genuinely smile when he talked about what he loves. His family. Art.

He is such a great man.

At one point, I also talked about my life story and answered every questions he asked.

Unlike him, I didn't need to ask him many questions because I know so much about him from watching BTS on the screen. Watching them was basically my hobby back in the days.

Assuring you, we didn't do anything sexual.

The two of us ended up falling asleep when we finished our beers, stomach full from the fried chicken we ate.

I let out a smile as I reminisced about how enchanting last night was.

I noticed Taehyung shivering a little, his hands hugging himself. He seemed cold. I gasped when I realized he was just in a thin sweater because he gave his jacket to me.

I placed the jacket on him, tucking it in. The rustle sounds from the jacket seemed to have waken him up. He let out a soft groan as he rubbed his eyes a little. His eyes then landed on me.

"Hmm... You awake?", his morning deep voice caught my attention, making me look up from my position. I stared at him who was looking at me with a smile.

My heart went WXJSJXJSJSJXQKAKXP

How can he look so handsome even though he just literally woke up?

I can't believe I'm witnessing my bia's morning look.

I then felt his large hand cupped my cheek whilst he let out a chuckle.

"Stop staring at me with a look of disbelief. You're not dreaming, Minhee.", he said, grinning.

"But its hard to believe that this is not a dream.", I squeaked, still staring at him with wide eyes. He reached forward and pecked my lips, catching me off guard.