11: Beautiful

[ a/n: love you all 💜💜💜 this book is #122 in romance category rn 😭😭 ]

• • •

"Minhee."

I heard a gentle deep voice calling my name. I still had my eyes shut, groaning a bit and turned to the other side in my seat.

"Minhee, wake up.", the person tried again.

"Five minutes.", I murmured, voice groggy.

I didn't know how long it went right after that. Once I kinda felt like I have something to do in my mind, my eyes immediately opened and I quickly looked at the driver's seat.

Taehyung wasn't there.

I then felt an unfamiliar material on my body, causing me to look down. It was his burgundy long coat that had small yellow patches on it.

I unconsciously brought the coat towards my nose, inhaling a bit. It smells so minty and fresh. I giggled.

So Taehyung.

A sudden knock on the window startled me, causing me to immediately let go of the coat and glanced my side.

There, I saw Taehyung staring at me up close, his box-shaped smile visible. He gestured me to pulled down the window, which I listened to him.

"Had a sweet dream, sleeping beauty?", he said. Sleeping beauty.

I could feel my face heating up and my heart racing like crazy inside my heart.

"Aw, look at you blushing.", he leaned forward, his hands resting on the window frame. He had this knowing grin on his face and I knew that my silence was making more of an opportunity for him to tease me.

"You left the heater on. Of course my face'd become red from feeling hot.", I said with a straight face.

"Ah, I am so sorry. It's kinda chilly outside so wanted to keep you warm.", he looked at me with eyes of guilt and oh my god, I felt so bad.

The temperature he left for me in the car is just right. I just had to make a quick excuse for my tomato face.

"It's alright. You should've wake me up ever since we arrived.", I said and he chuckled.

"I did. You said five minutes and even after that, you were sleeping so soundly and I didn't have the willpower to disturb your sleep.", he explained.

He is so sweet that it makes me want to cry. I cleared my throat.

"Thank you. I feel so fresh and energetic now.", I smiled. "Want me to change into something for the shoot?", I asked.

"Ah. You see that yellow bag at the backseat?", he said and my gaze traveled to the back seat. "There's a white dress inside it. You can change in the car. I'll be uh- out here. You come out when you're done.", he said and I nodded.

I then pulled up the window and went to the backseat to change, since the backseat window has a black film stuck on it. I took out the dress inside the yellow bag and observed how it looks like.

"Wow.", I let out, seeing the beauty of the dress. It is an off-shoulder white dress with rose pattern linings that reach above my knees. Taehyung seriously has a taste in fashion.

I also saw a flower headband inside the yellow bag and I knew it was an accessory that goes a long with the dress. Thank god, I curled my hair the night before. It will go really well with this.

I put on the dress and zipped it but when it reached midway, I can't pull it up. Shit. I tried again for several times but failed. I didn't want to break the zip either.

Oh my god. I must be taking so long.

I slowly pulled down the window and saw Taehyung doing something with his camera not very far from the car.

"Taehyung!", I called out and the said Man turned around to look at me. "Yes?", he responded and I gestured him to come forward, which he furrowed his brows in confusion.

Don't you just love it when guys do that—

He walked towards me and I was looking at him with an awkward smile.

"So, how can I help you?", he asked.

"Uh... your zip is stuck—"

"What?!", he immediately looked down at his pants and I started laughing.

"God, no!!! I meant the zip of the dress you gave me. I can't pull it up.", I corrected and the man sighed in relief.

"Minhee, you scared me.", he said and I giggled. "Anyways, can you help me pull it up?", I asked and his eyes went wide, his mouth forming a little 'O' shape.

"Wh-what?", he stuttered in disbelief.

"I said can you help me pull up the zip?", I repeated and he gulped, his wide eyes still on me.

I couldn't help but laugh at his cute reaction. "God, Taehyung. It's okay to do that. It's just pulling up a good damn zip. You won't see my boobs or butt.", I said between my laughs.

"O-Okay. I am coming in then.", he cleared his throat. I moved to the side and he opened the door, came inside and took a seat next to me.

I gave him my back so that he could zip it up easily. I then felt his hand slightly brushed against the skin on my back, which somehow sent chills down my spine.

He pulled up the zip successfully and I turned around to see him looking a bit dazed. "You alright?", I asked and he nodded.

He then suddenly leaned towards me, his breath on my neck for a brief second. His one hand was holding the car seat for support whereas, his other free hand took something from behind me. It all happened in a second but my breath hitched at the closeness.

He then looked down with a smile, his gaze on the flower band in his possession. He then looked up, his breathtaking brown eyes locking with my fluttering ones.

I could feel myself getting smaller under his intense gaze. What are you doing to me?

"Let me put this on for you too.", he smiled and placed the flower band on my head. He then moved the fallen strands of my hair, tucking them behind my ears.

He then looked at me with a gaze that I couldn't exactly pinpoint what it meant. All I know is my heart was going insane.

"You're so beautiful."