37: Oh, so Full

Taehyung's p.o.v,

My hands were shaking as it slowly approached the door handle. I looked at Minhee who was staring at me wearily.

I sucked in a deep breath and took three steps back, causing her to laugh.

"Tae, relax~", she rubbed my back in soothing circles. I heaved a sigh.

"Minhee, what if they don't like me? Plus, its all happening too fast. I'm not mentally prepared for this.", I let out, voice exasperated.

"I know it was sudden. But I assure you. My family will like you. My mom don't just invite anybody to our home. Especially for breakfast. And that means something.", she assured with a smile.

I hung my head low, still nervous and anxiety written all over my face. I heard her sigh, causing me to look up at her.

"Don't know if it'll make you feel better but if the odds happen, like them disliking you or such-", she paused and felt her hands squishing my cheeks.

"I'll run away with you, Tae.", she whispered, grinning. My heart skipped a beat at that.

I swear to god. This girl is driving me crazy.

"Now lets stop acting like Romeo and Juliet, shall we? Let's go in!", she chimed before she intertwine her fingers in mine and made our way into the mansion.

The huge door opened and we were greeted by a bunch of maids, smiling and greeting at her excitedly. She smiled back at them warmly.

I noticed how she wasn't a stuck up rich princess who classify people according to their social status. A person so warm and genuine as her, I knew she'd never be like that. I smiled at my prediction as it turned out to be right.

Her house was huge and grand. Large golden fancy chandeliers hung in every room, various expensive paintings hung everywhere and high end furniture filling the rooms. I also had a short glimpse of that luxurious curved staircase before feeling myself dragged to another direction.

Every corner of the house screamed in luxury

What do you expect, Kim Taehyung?

Her father is the CEO of Samsung company and her mother is the chairwoman of Haesung, the largest hospital in Korea.

I stared at her back figure as we walked across the hallway.

With all the luxury she grew up with how can she be so humble?

I couldn't help but admire her even more. Despite the easy life she could grow up with, she chose to experience a harsh real world out there and pursue her dreams of becoming a fashion art director. All on her own.