55: Dreamy

Taehyung and Jungkook came to my place right after the press conference. We installed their phones on our 'find my friend' app so we ran out of the house when we saw their car entered the gates.

The moment the two of them stepped out of the car, we ran towards them and pulled our own boyfriends into a hug. They looked startled for a second but hugged us back nonetheless. After a few seconds, we pulled away with smiles on our faces.

"Woah. What's with this sudden hug, hmm?", Taehyung said before pecking my cheeks. I giggled.

"A reward.", I said, causing him to furrow his brows.

"For what though?", he questioned.

"You both did great at the conference. So we are rewarding you with our warm hugs.", I answered, smiling.

"V hyung, are you satisfy with this reward?", Jungkook asked nonchalantly.

"I don't know, Jungkook. But I think we deserve more than a hug, don't you think?", Taehyung hummed.

"What? Do you want me to fuck you against the car door?", Yerin retorted, causing me to laugh out loud.

The driver in the car cleared his throat, feeling very uncomfortable with our conversation and the two men blushed profusely since he is a staff from BigHit.

Yerin grinned before pecking Jungkook's lips, catching the male off guard.

"There. You good?", she booped his nose and he let out a sheepish smile before nodding.

Taehyung then placed his index finger on his lips and tugged onto my arm, seeking for my attention. His big puppy eyes were on display and I could feel my insides melting for that cute face.

But me being a sneaky brat that I am, I just had to play hard to get.

"What?", I raised my brows at him, causing him to pout.

"I want a kiss too~", he whined, making it so hard for me not to laugh.

"You do?", I said and he nodded cutely, making me smile.

"What if I don't want to?", I said and he instantly frowned. I couldn't help but giggle at his reaction.

I was so busy with my own giggling, I didn't notice how he stepped closer towards me and pecked my lips, making me surprise.

"If you don't want to, I will.", he grinned in victory while I stood there in shock.

"Y'all, I am gonna throw up.", the driver suddenly stated and we laughed out of embarrassment.

Holding a press conference with Taehyung and Jungkook turned out to be the best idea. After that, the comments and reactions from the fans are mainly positive. But of course, there were also anti-fans who took advantage of this situation.

But, we couldn't care less. They are just haters after all.

_________

A month had passed since the press conference and life has been so busy and perfect lately.

Busy with what?

With our work and relationship of course.

I must say I am kinda grateful in a way that our dating news is exposed to the public.  We do not need to avoid crowded places, put effort in disguising ourselves before heading out or live in the fear of being seen together.

Army is such an amazing fandom. Whenever Armys saw us together in public, they'd either congratulate or compliment how good we look together or give us space obligingly. I know I can always count on them. I am one of them after all.