32: Wrestle

Author's p.o.v,

"... Hey?"

The room was silent for like three seconds.

"Fancy seeing you both here!", Jungkook chimed and walked towards the two girls, making the situation less awkward.

Yerin smiled. "Fancy seeing you too. Thanks for inviting us.", she said and lifted the bag she was holding, hand raised. "Brought champagne for us!"

Jungkook let out a gasp. "You didn't have to! That's so sweet of you.", he said as he looked at her with eyes of adoration.

The two of them were staring at each other with smiles on their faces until his wife took the champagne from Yerin's grip.

"Thank you. We'll share it after supper.", she said and the two looked away immediately.

"Oh. Yerin and Minhee, this is Mina, my wife. And...", he turned around and searched for someone. He took the kid off Taehyung's shoulders and lifted her up in his embrace.

"This is Ara, my cute little daughter.", he introduced. Yerin and Minhee bursted into UwUs, seeing the five year old girl. She is so cute and Jungkook's features were prominent on her face. So pretty too.

Minhee was caught up in Jungkook's cute daughter's presence until she felt a pair of eyes solely on her. She looked up and her breath hitched when his warm brown eyes met hers. The two stared at each other for a few seconds and looked away immediately.

THIS AWKWARD TENSION I CAN'T BREATHE.

She internally screamed.

Who gave you the right to look so good in that cute Christmas print red sweater, Kim Taehyung? I was supposed to be getting over your rejection but the butterflies in my tummy weren't helping at all.

She sighed at her own thoughts.

"Guys! Come over. Better give a proper introduction to all of you too.", Jungkook shot a bunny grin.

"Hobi hyung, RM hyung, Suga hyung, Jin hyung, Jimin hyung, say hi to Yerin and Minhee.", he said the said boys let out cute smiles.

"Nice to finally meet you! Jungkook talked about how lovely you both are.", Namjoon, being a gentleman he is, said and the two girls blushed.

"Thank you.", Minhee said, smiling.

"We're ARMYs by the way. Seeing you all like this reminds me of the old days...", Yerin dramatically sighed.

"Hm, old days? Like how?", Jimin asked.

"I was there in all your comeback stages!", she said proudly.

"Woah. That's so cool! Thank you for supporting us.", Hoseok said and Yerin nodded. "No problem.", she let out a shy smile.

"Taehyung, you have been awfully quiet.", Jin nudged the younger and Taehyung threw a glare, while the other guys had knowing smiles on their faces

"You know Minhee and Yerin best. You have the responsibility to make them feel home.", Jimin added.

"I'm alright. Just entertain Minhee, Tae. I'll be busy playing with little Ara anyway.", Yerin made sure to wink at her best friend's direction before lifting up Ara in her arms. Minhee looked at her with my jaws dropped.

"So, would you like to show me your precious toys?", Yerin smiled at the little girl. "Yes, auntie! Go this way.", Ara pointed at the other way and Yerin walked over that direction, disappearing from the living room.

"Jin, lets start cooking for dinner. I'll help you.", Jimin suggested.

"What- no thanks. Your help will just give me more headache-"