Reveal (Kainora)

During the ceremony, Kai had to keep to himself about how amazing it all was.

The greeting by Tenzin, the dedication to Korra, and the unveiling of Jinora's tattoos.

When they chatted together, she always brought up the topic of getting tattoos.

"I'm ready for them."

And he didn't stop her, because she was ready after all after aiding everyone in the battle against those freaky Red Lotus members.

Once Tenzin had tugged off the hood, Jinora stood up, and Kai had to control himself because she was amazing, she looked like a true master.

As the ceremony came to a close, she shot him a small glance and all he could do was smile.

It looked better than he thought, it suited her well, so when he spoke to her that evening, he poured out all his excitement.

"You look so cool-you look really beautiful," He had said cheekily, but he meant every word.

She giggled. "Thank you, Kai. Soon, maybe you can get yours."

All he could do was embrace her, proud emotion surging through both of them.

She did it.

___________________

A/N: WHY DID I MAKE THIS SO FEELY

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

Admin apologizes -_-' I'm supposed to be getting ready for school but instead I got sidetracked again and wrote this !

Enjoy :)

~animerei:3