3. Xanthus Asmodeus

This was a world of magic and a world which was ruled by seven rulers. This Kingdom, the Kingdom of Hale also known as the Kingdom of demons; is ruled by the current king, Xanthus Asmodeus. Xanthus, is the only survivor from the war which named 'Agrona'.

Currently he was inside the body of a baby who happens to have the blood of the serpent king. However, he was told that the serpent king, along with his direct descendants has long perished in the same war that took out many legendary beings

[If they have perished, then why is it that this body have the blood of the serpent king?] Aron-or rather, Vlad asked the man that was holding him.

Hearing the question, a corner his mouth lifted. "Your mother was never a royalty. She was born as nothing more than a lowly demon. Her luck changed when she happens to save my father, the late king. In order to repay his debt, he decided to take her in as his daughter and gave her a luxurious life. Your father was no better than her. Although he held a high position, he was nothing more than a pathetic demon." Stopping at this point, Xanthus stood up and walked towards the window carrying Vlad.

Before he continued, he looked deeply at Vlad's crimson eyes and said, "Yes, it is quite strange that although you were born from two lowly parents, your soul still managed to awaken its pure demon blood."

[My soul?] Vlad didn't understand. What had his soul have to do with awakening of the serpent king's blood? Not just any blood, but it was instead the legendary serpent king. Just as he was about to ask more questions, waves of dizziness went into his head and he has no choice but to follow its command and closed his eyes.

The king looked at the sleeping Vlad, he raised his other hand and held it to Vlad's neck. "Just a little squeeze and I can kill you. Right now, you are nothing more than a weak infant. I want to see how much you will grow and I will see what I'll do to you. Until then, I'll protect you."