23. Elsi Physique

That was all that he currently remembered. Xanthus didn't know the root of his love towards the man. He only knew that his heart belongs to him, to Alaric— the legendary serpent king. Also, to the boy that was currently sitting on his lap.

Xanthus carefully traced his hands through Vlad's hair. His eyes becoming gentle as a corner of his lips raised. The two sat very close to another.

Vlad laid his head on the king's chest as he enjoyed the feeling of warm hand on his head. At this moment, Vlad felt that he was treated like a treasure. This feeling.... he liked it. This was the feeling he longed for.

The two completely threw everything at the back of their mind, only immersed in enjoying this moment. However, before long, their gentle atmosphere was broken by Neoma's knock by the door.

The knock woke the two from their day dream.

The king drew his brows together, his lips becoming thin. With displeasure in his voice, he asked menacingly, "If this is not important, then you will have to pay a price."

Neoma walked in and bowed. "Your highness, the leader of the Fox clan is here."

[The Fox clan?] Vlad thought.

The king raised his eyebrows. "Let him in."

When the king gave his instructions, a man came in. His hair was silver, although it seemed to be a bit dark. His eyes were the colour of violet. Very, very light—almost silver. Vlad frowned, beside him was a young fox.

This fox... he remembers her. Once, he saw her from faraway. Her name was Lucretia Crevan, from the Crevan clan. Sister of Raphael Crevan, leader of the fox clan.

This is one of the female protagonist. The first woman the protagonist hooked up with. Lucretia was the princess of the fox clan, extremely beautiful and talented.

She had silver hair, with eyes like a pink rose. Her body extremely seductive as the clothing secured tightly against her waist. Her lips was red, smiling with such confidence and provocation. Her charms excludes from her body, it was one of the traits of the fox demon.

There was one thing that Vlad remembered about her. Her body has a special physique, a physique only the fox clan can have—although it is extremely rare.

This physique is called 'Elsi', named after the legendary nine tailed fox. This physique can allow those who have sexual interaction with the Elsi to increase leaps in magic. There is one condition and one price to pay. The condition is to trigger this special physique to work is to have the Elsi fall in love with the other. As for the price, it is the Elsi's magic.

Each time the Elsi physique is used, the owner of the Elsi will have decrease in the magic power. It cannot be regained again.

As the princess of the fox clan, no can can touch her. However, to those who didn't have such protection, no one can tell what their fate would be. After all, there are plenty of magic to make some being to fall in love with another— even if it was for a short period of time.

In a way, this body can be a curse. Vlad was curious of what Lucretia thought of this.

Raphael Crevan

Lucretia Crevan

Lucretia Crevan