Author's Note

Hello, and welcome! I hope that all of you who have decided to click on this story enjoy this, but before I start, I just want to make a few things clear. 

1) This book is a part of my own series called: After the Storm Trilogy. This is book one. 

2) There will be strong language in this story. If that makes you uncomfortable, don't read the story. I'll try not to use it too often, but please just understand that there will be strong language.

3) Memes. We all love them. For this reason, there will be several meme references. I hope that's cool with you guys. (Got 'em.)

4) This story mostly focuses on WayV, with the occasional mention of the other NCT members. I only own my original characters. 

5) This story will be written in English, of course, but I would like you to know that the characters are speaking Korean. I hope that makes sense. If the characters are speaking a different language in a chapter, I will add a note before that chapter begins. I will let you know which language will be spoken and if it will be in bold or italicized. 

I believe that covers everything. If anything else comes up that I feel the need to clear up, I will post that later on. 

So, without further ado, I shall now start the story. Enjoy!