CRAZYDAZE

(Warning: Some explicit language in the song above. Also, all the dialogue in this chapter is being spoken in Chinese.)

"So, I guess you were right." 

Fangsu and Phitsamai walked down the busy sidewalks. The Blue Hall had been egged, as expected. 

"Yuppies." Fangsu's shoulders drooped as the two walked to the RBW's building. Fangsu and her friends were trainees in the Rainbow Bridge World-I program. Just as Dominatus had an SM Rookies program offered, Eximia had the RBW-I program offered for anyone who was interested. 

Although it was a much smaller company compared to SM, Fangsu was really happy there. She loved to sing, but she always kept it hidden. Phitsamai loved to sing and dance, which helped her pass the auditions. Fangsu and her friends were very talented when it came to music. 

One part of the new program was that Eximia witches could audition at SM and Dominatus wizards had the opportunity to audition at RBW. Fangsu and Phitsamai ran over to the RBW building down the street, trying to make it for practice. 

They reached the building and rushed into the cool waiting room. They walked up to the main desk and checked in before heading upstairs to their practice studio. 

Fangsu stood in the doorway, watching Meixing shriek, "I may be the size of a grain of rice, but I am dominant!" as she t-posed in front of Tungmei. Liwei was busy pointing finger guns at Lihua, who had her hands raised in the air. Then there was Weijian, who was dancing to Lizzo's Juice. She was in a completely different dimension. 

Fangsu looked at Phitsamai, who started to laugh. The girls turned around and saw Fangsu and Phitsamai, realizing they saw everything go down. The room erupted in laughter. 

After the girls had calmed down, Phitsamai left to practice at a different dance room with Manaka and their friends. The managers at RBW had told them that they'd debut after they were done with the current semester. They'd debut in a group called Blue Skies, a 19 member group. Lihua, Liwei, Weijian, Meixing, Fangsu, and Tungmei would debut in the Chinese subunit for the group. They'd get to pick their name, which made the girls excited. 

"Alright, guys," Lihua said, getting their attention. "Today, the manager told us we have to practice our dances for an hour and thirty minutes. Then we have to come up with a name for our subunit and tell the managers. They'll decide if it's good or not and let us know. 

The girls whooped and clapped, giving thumbs up and preparing to dance. The group had already made their first debut songs, which they'd been working on for a while. They played the songs and practiced the dances they could fit in an hour.

Once finished, the exhausted girls sat in a circle, getting ready to plan out their subunit name. Lihua wiped her sweaty forehead with the back of her hand and sighed. "Any ideas?" 

Fangsu threw her head back, trying to catch her breath, as she cracked her knuckles. Weijian's fingers tapped her chin and Meixing stared at the ceiling, deep in thought. 

The girls turned their head at the same time when they heard Liwei snap her fingers. "I have an idea," she said. "I think it's a name that's gonna match our music and style perfectly." 

Everyone leaned in, ready to hear Liwei's idea. The words that left her mouth changed the game for the six forever. 

"Crazydaze."