The Viritum

(This entire chapter will be in Chinese, so regular writing is Chinese.)

A heavy sigh escaped Fangsu's lips as she ran her hand through her hair, wiping the main hall's windows from the outside. It was clear she was upset through her strokes. Although she was doing a great job at cleaning the yolks from the glass, her arm moved around furiously, her teeth grinding and jaw clenched. 

"Fangsu? You okay?" Lihua asked, setting her towel aside. The Pink Hall girls were stuck outside int he scorching heat, cleaning "their" mess. 

Lihua was one of the most understanding girls Fangsu had ever met. She was a caring girl, almost like a second mother to their friend group. When Fangsu's fiery eyes met Lihua's, she immediately understood. She stepped over to Fangsu and squeezed her shoulder, trying to relieve her friend of her stress. Fangsu gave Lihua a grateful smile. 

"I was just starting to have a good impression of the Dominatus boys," Fangsu said. She stopped cleaning the window, swinging the towel around her fingers. 

Lihua nodded. "I mean, I'm sure it wasn't all of the Dominatus boys who planned this out. It was probably a small group of mischiefs. Besides, if you let yourself get bummed out, then you're letting them win," Lihua lectured. She slung an arm over Fangsu's shoulder. "You know what I mean?" 

Fangsu nodded. She smirked, "Thanks, mom. You're the best."

Lihua took her cleaning rag and whacked Fangsu's shoulder. "Shut up!" The two laughed just as Phitsamai walked out of the building with another bucket. 

"I replaced the egg water," she said in Chinese. She didn't know much since she grew up speaking Thai, but her friends were teaching her. She had been doing a great job, so she started to speak to them in Chinese and Korean, that way she could practice. 

Lihua clapped her hands. "Yay, thanks Samai," she said. 

Fangsu walked over to the bucket, dipped her towel in the water and wrung it out a bit before heading back to the window. There were still yolk stains dotting the window. 

"Well, this is nice," Weijian started, trying to start some positive conversation. "Fangsu, how'd your exam go?" 

"I'm honestly not sure. I'd say that my two brain cells did their best, though." Fangsu smiled as she finished up removing the last of the stains. 

"Alright, I'm done!" Fangsu whooped, pumping her fists in the air. "Five more windows to go!" 

Just then, one of the Orange Hall girls came running out the building next door. Zhang Yu Yan. "Hey, Fangsu!" Fangsu turned to the side, as the other girls did, and watched Yu Yan wave her over. 

"Yeah?" Fangsu asked, walking over to Yu Yan. 

"Can you help me out? I need to move some stuff around in the main hall with the others, and you're the Viritum I know." 

That was true. Fangsu was a Viritum witch, one that's specialty was strength. Fangsu could lift an object with one hand, no matter its weight. She had the ability to make things lighter, as well. Fangsu nodded and rushed in through the door, Yu Yan following close behind. 

When Fangsu got inside, her jaw dropped in shock. She stood still, taking in the sight. The Orange Hall girls were busy cleaning the messy floor, moving things around in the main hall, cleaning and picking up broken glass. The hall was crashed. 

"What the hell happened, Yan?" she questioned. Fangsu immediately put her towel down and rushed to help a girl turning one of the tables over. The main hall was like a get-together area for all the girls. They had couches, a TV, and even a kitchen. Fangsu looked at the girls cleaning egg yolk off the orange walls. 

Yu Yan didn't even have to say the answer for Fangsu to understand. "Dominatus," she growled. 

"Yup," Yu Yan confirmed. "They came in the night and quietly crashed the place. The first-floor residents were the first to notice, but a little too late," she sighed. 

"Did you not lock the door?" Fangsu asked. Yu Yan nodded her head vigorously. 

"We did! They must've had some master lock picker handy," she said. Fangsu's eyebrow raised as she scanned the place, a look of disappointment sweeping her features. 

"Alright, what was it you needed me to move?" 

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"I think Blue Hall is next."

Meixing and Tungmei stopped what they were doing to face Fangsu. "What?" 

"Think about it," Fangsu said. She leaned forward, chewing on her thumbnail. "The Dominatus guys got the Orange Hall and Pink Hall in one go. Wouldn't it make sense that they'd be coming after the dorms?"

Tungmei processed the words, glancing at Meixing. "Yeah, that does make sense," Meixing said. "And they do hate us. It'd make sense to go to the place where all the girls are at one place." Tungmei snapped her fingers, nodding her head. She tucked a strand of her brown hair behind her ear. 

"Blue Hall has to be really careful, now."