School

-Oswald's POV-
Me and Ed made it to school right on time. "I beat you" Ed bragged. "Only because you have long legs and don't have botched legs!" I pouted. He laughed and chained his bike down. We made our way into the school and to our lockers. I checked my schedule and groaned "We have math first". He shrugged "Could've been worse". I stared at him blankly "Worse than Math?". He nodded "Gym". I chuckled and grabbed my books "Yeah, I guess you're right". We started to make our way down the hallway when I was suddenly shoved against a locker by Butch Gilzean. As always, his gang of brain dead friends weren't far behind him. Ed tried to push past the much larger boys but was obviously unsuccessful. He punched one of them in the back "Let him go!". In a matter of seconds, he was on the floor across the hall. Butch looked at me again "Need your boyfriend to save you, huh fag?". I tried to get out of his grip but he pushed me against the locker harder. I groan in pain. I see Ed get up and walk towards the large group again "Hey Butch! You fucking dumbass! Uh, you look like a fucking rat!". 

-Ed's POV-

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? A RAT?! THAT'S THE BEST I COULD COME UP WITH?! Luckily, it worked and Butch let go of Oswald. Bad thing was, I hadn't planned this far ahead. He walked towards me and I attempted to get into a fighting position (Which I failed miserably at). I swung at him at ended up punching him in the face. I smiled at first, but soon realized what I had done. He attempted to punch me but I moved away. Unfortunately, I moved into Butch's group of friends and they grabbed me. I struggled in their grips but they held on tight. Butch punched me in the face and I groaned. He punched me again, and again, and again, and again. He punched me several more times before his friends dropped me and I fell to the ground. His friends kicked me a few times before walking away, laughing. 

-Oswald's POV-

They held me and I watched as Ed got beat up. I yelled "Stop it! You're gonna kill him!" but they ignored me. When they finally stopped, Ed was on the floor. They let go of me and I ran up to him. I looked him over "Are you okay?". He nodded "Just peachy. How bad is it?". He turned his head for me. He was bruised up pretty bad and he was bleeding. I shrugged "Could be worse, I guess". He laughed "That's true". I held out my hand for him "Lets get out of here". He took my hand and we walked down the hallway "I didn't want to do school today anyway".

A/N

PLEASE READ THIS

If you're reading this right after I publish this, the next chapter won't make sense. I'm currently editing and revising the next few chapters and had a new idea for it.